Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Microsoft Word. Trying to do an assignment and the goddamn font keeps changing constantly of it's own accord.

MS Office 2003 was fine. Every version since then has got drastically worse. 

MS Word is still the best word processing app out there and it's the most widely used.

That ignorant people force the use of it or dismiss any alternative as sniggeringly unrealistic is their fault.

It's not the best at everything though. Collaborative editing with Google docs is fantastic.

Google docs? :)

There are many candidates, but yes, this. No backups needed, no viruses, no USB sticks and you can export in Word format, PDF or publish it as a web URL if you have to deal with the unenlightened.

• Like 1

Local TV vox pops, usually after a death (road accident, murder, military death). 

"Oh, he were a smashin lad, everybody loved him, never had a bad word for anybody, can't believe it, we're all in shock, blah blah blah". 

Absolutely pointless. 

On the subject of children in need, isn't Wogan paid a fee to host it?

So what? Most of if not all the best charity fundraisers get paid for doing their job. Don't see why Wogan shouldn't.

Even Oxfam takes a massive cut from money raised.

That jumpers won't just shit or get off the pot.

It shouldn't piss me off because they're desperate individuals.

????

Is this a yoof thing?

Its probably the guy threatening to jump off a bridge which has led to the m42 being closed due to police negotiating with the fella and stopping Darren from getting home. Can understand Darren's frustration but a bit of compassion is needed also.

Local TV vox pops, usually after a death (road accident, murder, military death). 

"Oh, he were a smashin lad, everybody loved him, never had a bad word for anybody, can't believe it, we're all in shock, blah blah blah". 

Absolutely pointless. 

Vox pops in general, who the hell cares what Joe public thinks.

What pisses me a lot is certain people who diss others for reading papers like The Sun. These people also have to 'stress' what 'conservative' paper they read (like they're not all the same hah!). Does it makes them a better person or something

I don't understand it...

Call it a rag all you like, but don't diss me for reading it, my life has been reasonably successful up to now, and I will continue to read it and enjoy it! /end

Â