Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

magic instruments on x factor (yeah I know...)

there was a kid last night, they spent 30 seconds saying its a big ask playing the guitar and singing, really building it up, he not only missed the 1st line of the recorded guitar but half way through the song stopped playing it altogether, gary barlow just did it with a piano, walked away from it half way through and it carried on playing

the gf is convinced there is someone backstage who takes over when he walks away, picard wouldn't do it justice

Trainspotters

I wonder what these types get out of there hobby, it's a real bizarre choice to stand on platform just right down a few digits in a notebook

It's all about filming trains on a crappy camera and uploading the video to the YouTubes these days. 

I'm in this one! :blink:

Those shite moods one finds oneself in for no discernible reason.

Yeah they're a mystery. Sometimes tiredness is the cause.

I suspect it's a little glimmer of insight into what it's like to be female.

• Like 2

A man busking on the train earlier. Never witnessed that before. Was trying to make up my mind if I was in approval as I like a bit of live music. It was when he shuffled over to me and held his hand out for a donation that I decided I was against. Cheeky word removed. 

When I was in Croatia I sat in a bar next to some Brummie giving a lecture to a Yank about the War of the Roses.

All very acceptable, at first glance. Well, it turns out (as I missed the start of the conversation), the Yank merely asked why so many people hated Leeds F.C.

How this question ultimately lead to the War of the Roses, I still don't know.

When abroad there can be nothing more soul destroying than hearing a drunken cockney talking about football

Didn't know Harry was out in SA , tell him he has a team to pick for Sat and get his arse back home
  • Like 2

Â