Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact that it takes 4-6 weeks to get some new **** batteries at work (nothing special, just some AAAs), yet there are posters all over the building informing me of the importance of being 'agile' and able to deliver 'at pace'. It's a **** farce.

the chip shop put garlic mayo on my kebab rather than normal mayo, disgusting and now I cant get rid of the taste

You deserve everything you get there for being daft enough to ask for any form of mayonnaise on a kebab.

Kebabs with mayo on are just wrong, wrong, wrong

EDIT: the nearest thing I can think of to kebab and mayo is chips and nutella

• Like 1

Oh and again going back to last night, the unreasonableness and inherent racism that some people think is reasonable to complain to me about at work.

I've encountered yet more of it tonight because essentially, the driver stopped two doors away instead of right outside the house, so this old bag decided that she'd complain on behalf of her 20 year old daughter (who was the actual customer), to cut a long story short she was essentially complaining because the driver wasn't English and she felt her daughter was unsafe in the car with him because he didn't know what he was doing.

What makes it all the more galling is that I can't tell her she's just a latent racist and she needs to get over herself, it frustrates the hell out of me.

When people that you know are going to lie to you lie, and it still upsets you. You see it coming and yet when it gets here you're still somehow shocked and disappointed.

Also, being American and southern I love (although almost NEVER drink anymore) sweet iced tea. And I have been craving it for a week or so now. I have made 3 attempts to purchase one sweet tea. EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM has been unsweet. One place delivered the wrong drink, another just doesn't know how to make it apparently, and another was a friend error. She asked me what I wanted, I told her, she brought back unsweet.Honestly this is the absolute least of all of my worries in life, yet, it's what's pissing me off!

When people that you know are going to lie to you lie, and it still upsets you. You see it coming and yet when it gets here you're still somehow shocked and disappointed.

Also, being American and southern I love (although almost NEVER drink anymore) sweet iced tea. And I have been craving it for a week or so now. I have made 3 attempts to purchase one sweet tea. EVERY DAMN ONE OF THEM has been unsweet. One place delivered the wrong drink, another just doesn't know how to make it apparently, and another was a friend error. She asked me what I wanted, I told her, she brought back unsweet.Honestly this is the absolute least of all of my worries in life, yet, it's what's pissing me off!

qm.gif3vpu1u.jpg

• Like 4

So the southerly sweet/unsweet line is now north of Jacksonville, while the northerly line is now almost to Richmond...

• Like 1

Oh and again going back to last night, the unreasonableness and inherent racism that some people think is reasonable to complain to me about at work.

I've encountered yet more of it tonight because essentially, the driver stopped two doors away instead of right outside the house, so this old bag decided that she'd complain on behalf of her 20 year old daughter (who was the actual customer), to cut a long story short she was essentially complaining because the driver wasn't English and she felt her daughter was unsafe in the car with him because he didn't know what he was doing.

What makes it all the more galling is that I can't tell her she's just a latent racist and she needs to get over herself, it frustrates the hell out of me.

Just check your not wired up to a mic and then call her a bigotted woman

• Like 1

Just check your not wired up to a mic and then call her a bigotted woman

She might be happier in the passenger seat of a van displaying large "Go home or face arrest" posters

Â