Keisuke Honda (CSKA Moscow)

maqroll

I meant Kiyotake. He looks creative and is deadly from set pieces (taking corners and free kicks mainly) Honda is good at shooting free kicks. His crossing isnt as good.

Everytime ive seen Honda especially for Japan.. he doesnt impress as much.. especially against Australia and our defence is shit. Kiyotake looks alot better. Depends whos cheaper and willing to come. Id imagine Honda will be after a high wage after playing in Russia ( they get paid quite a bit over there.....)

this seasons holman, no thanks

Lost for words...

I don’t understand all the derision from everyone about this. Let’s take a look at just a few of the things Honda has in common with Holman:

Midfielder.

Plays for a nation belonging to the Asian Football Confederation.

Recently helped his country qualify for the World Cup.

Name has two syllables.

Name begins with “HO”.

Name also contains the letters “N” and “A”.

Height: 5’10” to 6’0 range.

Sex: male.

I’d say the word “uncanny” springs to mind here. I challenge anyone to name a player who has all these similarities to Holman.

• Like 2

I suspect KSV is saying he is concerned Honda may have a tendency to break down.

Love my Honda's. I own one ;). Never break down. Id definately be happy if we got him.. just would prefer Kiyotake

this seasons holman, no thanks

Lost for words...

I don’t understand all the derision from everyone about this. Let’s take a look at just a few of the things Honda has in common with Holman:

Midfielder.

Plays for a nation belonging to the Asian Football Confederation.

Recently helped his country qualify for the World Cup.

Name has two syllables.

Name begins with “HO”.

Name also contains the letters “N” and “A”.

Height: 5’10” to 6’0 range.

Sex: male.

I’d say the word “uncanny” springs to mind here. I challenge anyone to name a player who has all these similarities to Holman.

Blimey maybe they are twins and were separated at birth? The good one given to a Japanese family, the evil one brought up by a bunch of ex-cons!!