Keisuke Honda (CSKA Moscow)

maqroll

Potentially Dodgy Source

JAPAN midfielder Keisuke Honda could be motoring into the Premier League.

Honda wants to join his international team-mate Shinji Kagawa in the top flight after seeing out his deal with CSKA Moscow.

And he will have no shortage of offers after helping CSKA become Russian champions last season.

Honda, 27, is available on a free after rejecting repeated attempts by the Moscow outfit’s coach Leonid Slutsky to get him to sign a new long-term deal. Everton, Aston Villa and long-term admirers Tottenham will lead the charge for Honda, who is currently on Confederations Cup duty with his country in Brazil.

Edited by limpid

Villa are long overdue in breaking into the Far East market, sales of his shirt alone would pay half his wages...

Success on the pitch is imperative if you want to break into the Asian market. Chelsea have done well in that respect, even though they don't have any Asian players on their roster. In comparison, Soton have the Jap defender Yoshida, but because they haven't been anywhere near as successful they haven't been able to attract fans.

I don't see people wearing Dong Fangzhuo shirts either (remember him?) 

I just can't SEAT (see it) but what a MONDEO (Monday oh) it would be if he signed . I doubt we can afFORD (Henry Ford , automobile guy) him. I wonder if Alan CARr's (Car lol lol) dad rates him. !

Car,  Car,  Car !!!!!

Vroom ,  vroom !!!!

• Like 3

I just can't SEAT (see it) but what a MONDEO (Monday oh) it would be if he signed . I doubt we can afFORD (Henry Ford , automobile guy) him. I wonder if Alan CARr's (Car lol lol) dad rates him. !

Car,  Car,  Car !!!!!

Vroom ,  vroom !!!!

First rule of puns: If you have to explain them, then they're sh*t.

Second rule of puns: Forget the first rule, all puns are sh*t.

• Like 1