Keisuke Honda (CSKA Moscow)

maqroll

Julie B's just tweeted that Matt Kendrick has it on good authority that Tulisa is currently undergoing a medical, with a view to sitting on MagicMushroom's face. Fee undisclosed.

I'm not sure she'd pass a medical for that sort of activity.

Julie B's just tweeted that Matt Kendrick has it on good authority that Tulisa is currently undergoing a medical, with a view to sitting on MagicMushroom's face. Fee undisclosed.

I'm not sure she'd pass a medical for that sort of activity.

Im not entirely sure that i would pass a medical for any sort of activity :D

I consider this incredibly unlikely. There'll be a team in Europe who can entice him aboard (eg. AC Milan).

That said...

- His skill level is superior to anyone else in our squad, besides perhaps Benteke in his pomp.

- He fills a position of need.

- He's on a free.

- He would likely command the highest wage on our squad, but it wouldn't have to completely blow our wage structure. If Given, Bent, Ireland were all to leave, one of their £50k-£60k wages could be offered to Honda.

So I can see why it's easy journalist fodder to say we're "interested".

Temporarily O/T, the fact our manager shares his initials with the abbreviation for the league regularly annoys me because of ambiguity like the one you just posted. Yours was tongue in cheek but other ones have been less so :)

• Like 1

IT'S NOT A LINK!!!

tumblr_mcvv229WWP1r98m7m.gif

Funny thing is that 'bro' will make him even angrier...

Ha, true. 

Just a stock gif I took off the net without looking for too long, I hate using the word myself.

Temporarily O/T, the fact our manager shares his initials with the abbreviation for the league regularly annoys me because of ambiguity like the one you just posted. Yours was tongue in cheek but other ones have been less so :)

Some people tried to use Premier League to differentiate but certain posters don't like that term and jump on you for using it.

Some people tried to use Premier League to differentiate but certain posters don't like that term and jump on you for using it.

AH... The very fact that an auto change has been set up for it makes my point even more valid! (ee pee el for those wandering)

Try "E.P.L" - that offends nobody.

*cough*trent*cough* ;)

edit: ... and isn't replaced as a naughty word.

Edited by ozvillafan

Villa are long overdue in breaking into the Far East market, sales of his shirt alone would pay half his wages...

Success on the pitch is imperative if you want to break into the Asian market. Chelsea have done well in that respect, even though they don't have any Asian players on their roster. In comparison, Soton have the Jap defender Yoshida, but because they haven't been anywhere near as successful they haven't been able to attract fans.

I don't see people wearing Dong Fangzhuo shirts either (remember him?) 

Dunno, QPR suddenly became the second biggest club in Korea overnight last year.

the Arry effect

I watched the Russian cup final a few months back and he did seem comfortable on the ball and able to break up play. He's got a shot on him and looking at him he's not typically Japanese in his looks and style. He's quit stocky and nippy (no pun intended). I'd have him for presence in the middle of the park.

All this is based on me sitting in my pants watching a football game that was admittedly bloomin' dire.