Keisuke Honda (CSKA Moscow)

maqroll

have the brakes been put on this deal?

Aye apparently he got board shitless of all these bloody puns!!!

Steer clear of puns that have been done before! See the new keeper thread!

damn. I was hoping he could steer us in the right direction.

have the brakes been put on this deal?

Aye apparently he got board shitless of all these bloody puns!!!

Steer clear of puns that have been done before! See the new keeper thread!

damn. I was hoping he could steer us in the right direction.

I was linking the two :P:D

I clearly didn't do a good job of it otherwise I wouldn't have had to explain :(

Guys, I've got a great idea. We should email him. It's bound to work.

So much yes.

IT'S NOT A LINK!!! It's a journalist pointing out that he's available, and having a wild guess at who might want to buy.

Link_is_sad__colored__by_TheLegendOfLink

• Like 3

Honda is a freebie. His contract expires at the end of the month. Even so I can't see him going to anything but a Champions League club.

Expires at the end of December, not this month

Someone having a laugh on wikipedia

Everton[edit]

On 28 June Keisuke Honda agreed a deal with English club Everton. The deal sees the play maker contracted at everton until 2016. The players agent confirmed the transfer early Friday morning 28 June on his offical twitter page. Quoted as saying "Keisuke is looking forward to his time at Everton and can't wait to get started in the English premier league." Keisuke Honda had offers from all over Europe turning down offers from big clubs such as; AC Milan and Everton's Mersyside rivals Liverpool. He was unable to join his boyhood hero's Glasgow Rangers due to their transfer ban until 1st September 2013, so has joined Everton but his long term plans is to join Rangers and be part of the most successful club side in world football.

would lose my mind if we pulled this off, but find it hard to imagine someone who can offer CL somewhere nicking him.

kiyotake is very skilled and tidy on the ball, but honda has huge self confidence and plays up for big games. particularly like his skill with a defender at his back, he's tough to disposses and as good as he is at taking a free kick he can draw them as well...

while discussing japanese players frankfurts inui is very fun to watch though a more pure winger.

• Like 1