Nicklas Helenius

bickster

Getting to the stage now where he needs to play him or sell him.. or atleast loan him with another club paying his wages.

Can't afford to have players like this hanging around and not playing when finances are tight as it is.

Just another example of him wasting money it seems.

He actually looked half decent in the cup match. Why does Bowery or Tonev get more chances than him? What has he done to Lambert?

Stood next to him and Lambert got small man syndrome.... that's the only logical explanation I can think of :D

I hope he plays him against Sunderland or at least starts him in the FA Cup game on the 4th Jan.

A bad career move if there ever was one. Would've been better of going to a Dutch club or something and moving on the the Premier League if he impressed there.

As mentioned many times it's very difficult moving to the Premier League from the danish league. Okore seems to make it, because he got the necessary strenght and stamina.

I don't agree that moving to the dutch league might have been better. The dutch league is getting weaker and weaker, while the danish league is getting better. The danish league is almost at the same level as the dutch. If Copenhagen played against Ajax I guess Copenhagen would be victorius.

In my opinion Helenius might benefit from a loan spell in the Championship.

Perhaps but the Dutch League is still far more heavily scouted then the Danish League. If you impress in the Dutch league you are far more likely to attract a better club then you are by impressing in the Danish League.

You think he should be at a bigger club than Villa?

Of course not. Many Aalborg BK supporters were very surprised when Helenius was sold to AV. This transfer came as a total surprise.

The main reasons why many Aalborg supporters doubted whether Helenius had what is takes to make a impact in PL, is due to Helenius' lack of stamina/strenght, pace and ability in the air.

In previous transfer periods clubs such as Turin (not Juventus), Sporting Lissabon and turkish clubs tried to buy Helenius.

Some Aalborg BK supporters suggested that Helenius might been better off going to Belgium/The Netherlands. However belgian/dutch football ain't better that the danish league even though that they got bigger clubs.

I really hope that Helenius proves the critics wrong. But as every Aalborg BK supporters have mentioned many times on this board, Helenius weren't at PL level when AV bought him.

Personally I think that italian football suits Helenius better. Italian football are more tactical and less demanding compared to PL.

Yesterday Aalborg BK manager Kent Nielsen told danish media that he weren't surprised by Helenius' lack of success.

I guess Helenius might benefit if loaned out to a Championship club. According to Helenius' agent he is ready to be loaned out.

• Like 1

Loved his reaction to us scoring yesterday, thats probably his biggest contribution yet :D

People say we've signed him with next year in mind but thats only guesswork to me unless you have contacts who've told you that, signing him is a bit of a mystery to me,

Whilst it is a big shame and very sad that Kozak has broken his leg, it is a chance for young Helenius to push himself for the match day squad. I would like to see him on Saturday.He is still young and learning his trade, but he was the 2nd highest scorer in the Danish league which is a decent standard.

• Like 2

Â