Nicklas Helenius

bickster

I wouldn't play him against arsenal. He's very technical obviously, but against a side that will have as much of the ball as arsenal weimanns work rate is more important IMO. Use him against the lower sides.

Weimann isn't displaying any workrate anyhow. Have you seen his back-tracking recently?

Agree with this

What was his overall performance like apart from the goal ? Has he played his way into contention?

Only listened on the radio but he seemed to be Involved in quite a bit of our play. 

I wouldn't play him against arsenal. He's very technical obviously, but against a side that will have as much of the ball as arsenal weimanns work rate is more important IMO. Use him against the lower sides.

Weimann isn't displaying any workrate anyhow. Have you seen his back-tracking recently?

Yes I have. Against Stoke and Swansea he played as an out and out striker, not necessarily supposed to track back. Against Sunderland he was played out wide and tracked back well, was frequently back behind the 18 yard line, and helped out Luna a lot with his defending

Whats to lose? Most people have written off January anyway and Weimann is suffering. They say 'if it ain't broke don't try and fix it'.........well, its broke, so I don't see why Helenius can't get at least some minutes playing time.

Where did he play today? Just behind the striker or right up there?

(Or was it an un-decipherable formation, e.g. our favoured 4-6-0/4-0-6 depending on whether we have possession or not)

When he came on he created some much needed movement, gave their defenders a lot more to think about.

I wasn't there today mate,, in your opinion does he warrant a start?

Did okay, lost a few headers but took the goal well. Should be on bench duty at least now.

Take It you was FF? Was he played as a out and striker or a bit deeper? I only listened on the radio but it sounded like he was playing just off the striker? 

Â