Nicklas Helenius

bickster

I think big Nic has to play on Saturday – it would be a ridiculous signing otherwise. I also think he’s going to be unloved going forward now that LK is out for the season.

Remember this guy was Danish Superliga player of the season in 2012-13 so he’s got something.

PLAY HIM!

Guys , the man who brought him - and see's him train on a daily basis isn't picking him.........its not rocket science is it

not every good trainer is a good player in the games (Tonev!) and a bad trainer can have great games. He still deserves a shot regardless.

• Like 1

Guys , the man who brought him - and see's him train on a daily basis isn't picking him.........its not rocket science is it

not every good trainer is a good player in the games (Tonev!) and a bad trainer can have great games. He still deserves a shot regardless.
Yep was going to say the same thing about Bowery. He must be like Messi in training. You'd think Lambert might take an interest in how players perform in matches and then pick teams for future games based on this. Though the likes of Weimann and Bowery counter this. Helenius is an absolute must to start tomorrow. Him playing in behind Benteke for me.

Yep was going to say the same thing about Bowery. He must be like Messi in training. You'd think Lambert might take an interest in how players perform in matches and then pick teams for future games based on this. Though the likes of Weimann and Bowery counter this. Helenius is an absolute must to start tomorrow. Him playing in behind Benteke for me.

Given the injury to kozak I'd be disappointed to see Benteke selected tomorrow.

Maybee there's a clause in his contract that if he playes more than 5 games this season we have to pay AaB 10p and Lerner won't sanction it?

its funny cause on fm there is a clause after he has played 10 games.

The agent has previously talked about the possibility that Nicklas Helenius could be leased in search of real playing time, and there is still talks with Aston Villa on the topic.

"- We have a dialogue with the club, and when we are further along in January, then we have to see how things stand. They (Aston Villa, ed.) Have a game tomorrow, and it's really there, that all the focus is, says Mads Bach Lund."

http://www.nordjyske.dk/nyheder/grim-skade-aabner-doeren-for-helenius/6ba820d8-f52f-45bc-b114-372684547623/112/1513

Hmm.

22 is young when its your first season in the Premier League and first season away from home. From what I saw in the Malaga game back in August he has a fair amount of potential, and that is what 1.5 million gets you. We wil have to wait til next season to see if he can really make the step up, but I have a feeling he will suprise a few. I reckon he even might score on Saturday off the bench.

It's more important for Benteke to play today, if he gets a goal against weaker opposition, it'll give him a massive confidence boost and hopefully lead to him performing in the league as he did last season. Hopefully if we're in a good position at half time, Helenius will get on the pitch for the final 45.

Edited by postdeath

Â