Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

Cringe of all cringe 

I appreciate it’s Christmas and there are far more things to be troubled regarding  that video, but there’s a bit more red and white in that video than I’d be happy with if I was a Newcastle supporter.

13 hours ago, Xela said:

Easy it is. Especially when leasing it. Maybe not a brand new one, but a couple of years old, the lease costs will be c£1.5k-£1.8k per month.

Almost 20% of your salary after taxes on renting a used car? Doesn’t sound affordable to me.

4 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Almost 20% of your salary after taxes on renting a used car? Doesn’t sound affordable to me.

I'd guess a lot of people using PCP/PCH for new Audis, Beamers and Mercs are at this percentage at least, on a lot lower salary. 

• Shocked 1

46 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

What’s wrong with a dirty Skoda fabia?

Some people want to portray an image. Social media doesn't help. My first car was a dirty Metro! I was just glad of wheels and being able to get around and see my mates.

Anyway, wildly off topic :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Some people want to portray an image. Social media doesn't help. My first car was a dirty Metro! I was just glad of wheels and being able to get around and see my mates.

Anyway, wildly off topic :)

Not if I make some kind of analogy to Newcastle…

It’s been around a long time and looks like crap cause no one really takes care of it properly, and although it always seems to survive another year the wheels might fall off any day now.

Edited by fightoffyour
Improved
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tough game against Man Utd this evening. Should Newcastle lose this one they’ll have one less point than Burnley but will have played four more games.

Games against Everton, Southampton, Watford and Leeds after tonight, which will probably define the remainder of their season. 

Normally a draw against Man Utd would be seen as a very good result, something to give them confidence going into 'easier' fixtures, but United were that poor, one of the worst displays I think I've seen from them, that if anything it might have the opposite affect, Newcastle really should have done better, a missed opportunity for them :twisted:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Normally a draw against Man Utd would be seen as a very good result, something to give them confidence going into 'easier' fixtures, but United were that poor, one of the worst displays I think I've seen from them, that if anything it might have the opposite affect, Newcastle really should have done better, a missed opportunity for them :twisted:

I hope you're right about that

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

It's crazy that Burnley have 4 games in hand on them. Watford got 3.

Could be absolutely miles off safety once the games start to catch up

Even Norwich have a game in hand on them

Â