Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Feels a bit premature to be laughing at Newcastle, tomorrow they could be pretty much safe with ourselves in grave danger. I can't see them losing all their remaining games but I'd like to see them and Sunderland going into the last game of season fighting for the final relegation spot.

No no, you don't have to wait until the end to laugh.  You can join them on their journey of misery and enjoy the ride as it happens :)  They don't absolutely have to go down in order for us to be justified.  They're having a horrible season right now.  They're staring into an abyss right now.  So pointing and laughing at them seems the thing to do :D

• Like 1

Feels a bit premature to be laughing at Newcastle, tomorrow they could be pretty much safe with ourselves in grave danger. I can't see them losing all their remaining games but I'd like to see them and Sunderland going into the last game of season fighting for the final relegation spot.

People have been saying that for the last 8 games :lol:

and with three games left, they still could be right.

True Useless!!

Can't stand either sets of fans...both a bunch of bells!!

dont know a back 4 of Anita Colloccini Dummett Gutierrez will get tested by QPR at least

a Tony Pulis team isnt going to establish if a makeshift defence is good

Hull won't beat either Spurs or Man. United though so results for Newcastle are academic I think.

Not if QPR somehow manage to win all 3 - that'd relegate Newcastle

Hull won't beat either Spurs or Man. United though so results for Newcastle are academic I think.

Theres no certainties in football. They beat Liverpool not long ago. 

If Hull catch anybody it'll be Sunderland. Sunderland are only in with a chance of staying up because of much luck these past two weeks. Even today Leicester missed an open goal in the final minutes.

Â