Christian Benteke

Kwan

The thing that annoys me is if we don't find someone as good or get players in that can perform better, we'll keep stalling. We'll always be in the same place season on season, never moving forwards.

The stalling began when we lost Milner AND O'Neill. Since then we have been in turmoil with new managers. I'm sure we'll have a better season this coming one than last...just maybe not as good as it could have been.

We sold Milner for what £24million? Then Benteke is a £35million plus player. Benteke is brilliant. He is unplayable, almost more unplayable than anyone I have ever seen, and he is just 22.

I think we should be getting £40million. He will go to a good team and he will continue to be unplayable, have a great year and start for Belgium in the world cup. I think he is the real deal 100%. 

This is sh1t. I hate it that this keeps happening but I speak a lot of truth here, I feel. 

Do you want to know what I find most surprising? The amount of people who are posting at 2, 3, 4 or 5am in the morning. I know the vast majority of you are in the UK, so don't you have beds to go to? I went to bed last night at 11ish and the thread was about 402 pages, and now I have just logged in at 11.10 on my break and it's nearly 430. Crazy.

just retired, so am I excused.....plus star player leaving.

Bobby Zamora? You're frightened of skybet touting Bobby Zamora as our replacement? Best get off to skybet and place some money down whilst the odds are good then.

PS. Don't, Murdoch doesn't need people to wantonly give him more cash.

Bobby Zamora? You're frightened of skybet touting Bobby Zamora as our replacement? Best get off to skybet and place some money down whilst the odds are good then.

PS. Don't, Murdoch doesn't need people to wantonly give him more cash.

Just the mention of his name in any context relating to Villa strikes fear into my heart

I'd take the other QPR striker though Remy even if he does have the touch of a rapist

• Like 1

Well pretty shattered to hear hes handed in his transfer request, I was one of the people thinking he'd give us one more season with the WC coming up. 

I think how Lambert reacts to this will show us a lot about him as a manager. Ideally he'll get most of that money and be able to buy 3 or 4 potential Bentekes and really improve the squad. UTV

The thing that annoys me is if we don't find someone as good or get players in that can perform better, we'll keep stalling. We'll always be in the same place season on season, never moving forwards.

That's why once the gamble has paid off big time the manager then needs to be provided with the funds to go and buy quality.

According to skybet

Leading the odds for Benteke's replacement is Bobby Zamora he's gone from 10/2 to 2/1

**** no PLEASE

SkyBet is actually worse than Twitter

Does he want to leave or are they just trying this to get him on 100k a week?

My guess is it's about the money. If we offered him 100k (obviously we won't) he'd be more than happy to stay.

Tottenham fans saying Benteke and Chadli were at Spurs training ground on Sunday.

Reading that in the comments section of an online article.

Daily Mail I think.

Edited by neil3241

Â