Christian Benteke

Kwan

Imagine if he actually started training his upper body strength over the Summer.

Might slow him down

yea thts exactly wat the problem is with our best defender vincent kompany he trained his body to hard that now makes his start speed very slow Benteke don't train his body because he know it wil be at cost of his accelariaton

I guess so, it is another trait that makes CB special, he is actually pretty quick off the mark and I think it still baffles some defenders as normally target men are typically big and slow.

Also I know its slightly OT - but whatever happened to Vanden Borre mate? He was always a good prospect but he sort of fell off the radar and Kompany became the star.

Vanden borre was mentally something like a bad boy  he didnt have the maturity to take his football carriere seriously now he is trying to get a contract from anderlecht again. its a shame he was a very good talent. instead of training he went out to dancings in the middle of the night. such a waste of talent =/

Edited by Belgian guy
  • Like 1

Vanden borre was mentally something like a bad boy  he didnt have the maturity to take his football carriere seriously now he is trying to get a contract from anderlecht again. its a shame he was a very good talent. instead of training he went out to dancings in the middle of the night. such a waste of talent =/

Belgium Guy, your use of english is great for VT! Easily good enough that we can perfectly understand your opinions whilst still providing an ocassional gem like the above. Brilliant!

Belgium Guy, your use of english is great for VT! Easily good enough that we can perfectly understand your opinions whilst still providing an ocassional gem like the above. Brilliant!

Sounds like AVB would love it here, Gatecrasher scandals galore!

tyvm i do my best :)

Sounds like AVB would love it here, Gatecrasher scandals galore!

haha indeed :P

i think we'll have him for another year

i think arsenal and spurs will come sniffing but the rumours of the likes of dortmund watching him will convince him to stay with us another year, the big big clubs are too soon for him this summer but give us another year and he'll be better than arsenal / spurs

Re twitter: Some bizzare troll account has been set up https://twitter.com/BentekeC_20..  (his actual account seems to be https://twitter.com/bentekechris20)

Some villa fans with a bit too much time on their hands!

broke my own no twitter rule and had a look

impressed that he is humble towards Peter Withe

Re twitter: Some bizzare troll account has been set up https://twitter.com/BentekeC_20..  (his actual account seems to be https://twitter.com/bentekechris20)

Some villa fans with a bit too much time on their hands!

Funny thing is he had a fake account that people believed for weeks, then villa tweeted that the bentekechris20 one was just created and that it was benteke himself, then a day or two later that other fake account popped up i guess he didnt realise he had justcreated an official one. Some people really are pathetic though cant understand it myself.

just improve the contract of him and then is al these nosense is over. and **** off dortmund benteke stays here!

He's got 3 years left on his current contract anyway. I don't think offering him a new one does anything more than thank him for his contribution financially

Â