Christian Benteke

Kwan

Nah that was Agent_ITK. ITK_Transfer is bollocks as well.

Agent_ITK proved to us all, all ITK's are full of shite and they can make so much shit up. Agent had 40k+ followers most of whom believed him - including me.

I know a lot of those twitter accounts are full of it but @ITK_TRANSFER has been spot on with a lot of his posts. I can't even remember one prediction that did not come true. Problem is with some of his tweets, it is hard to disprove. Like the Benteke one, how can we prove otherwise?

I know a lot of those twitter accounts are full of it but @ITK_TRANSFER has been spot on with a lot of his posts. I can't even remember one prediction that did not come true. Problem is with some of his tweets, it is hard to disprove. Like the Benteke one, how can we prove otherwise?

Agent_ITK got them all right as well - but he admitted to being a massive fraudster. Agent_ITK was the most followed "ITK" on twitter with 40k+ followers most of whom believed him.

That is brilliant.

He is the worst of the lot. The reason why the majority of what he has said in the past is right, is because he takes credit for things that have already been documented as FACT. Otherwise, he just makes it up as he goes along. He even said as much months ago. It was set up as a joke. Was even mentioned that he is a 15 year old kid.

This is exactly why these ITK accounts are so popular.

It's like cold reading. You've said as much yourself in your last sentence.

Nothing more than a "psychic" telling you "you'll meet someone new this year".

This guy really is a beast. He is such a find from Lambert. Going to be a terrific player.

Quote from Didi Hamann@DietmarHamann

Benteke is some find the boy will go places as complete a forward as I've seen in a long time.

I am really excited about this guy. I would like us to bring in a few more like him in January.

He was immense today, won everything in the air, and the first goal to run down the line and outstrength Smalling to set up Weimann was just brilliant. Hes gonna be a big player for us if we can keep hold of him just hope Lambert can bring in players with similar quality to keep improving the team.

I know it's dangerous because it tends to encourage hoofs.

but it's lovely to have a player who you can pass the ball to up front and know that most of the time he'll control it and hold it up.

He's looking excellent.

Â