Christian Benteke

Kwan

ah it is when it matters. there have been plenty of times now here he's been badly let down by it

Pete, I think he has really good feet for a big man, but he has faultered in front of goal on couple of occassions, but the Lad is still settling in and interms of the PL is still learning. but hey I've seen world class players faulter too. I think we are going to be hard pressed to hang on to this boy when he settles in.

Pete, I think he has really good feet for a big man, but he has faultered in front of goal on couple of occassions, but the Lad is still settling in and interms of the PL is still learning. but hey I've seen world class players faulter too. I think we are going to be hard pressed to hang on to this boy when he settles in....His presence and effectiveness really impresses me.

And some people on here wanted Carroll and Fletcher :crylaugh:

Its not happening for Carroll at the moment pretty much in the same way as Bent, but to then start judging Fletcher on today's game after the start to the season he has had is harsh.

Its just very condescending and maybe a little insulting to suggest that fans don't know the difference between reality in a football club and something on a games console.

Let the children play a little BJ10 before they are put to bed.

Oh hypocrisy. How you taste so sweet.

• Like 1

Benteke is starting to look the real deal. Had a couple of poor games after Swansea, but have to keep reminding myself he is only 21, and is still adapting to the league. Will hopefully be a key player for us in the coming years.

Yes it was meant to be condescending in reply to similar posts referring to Carroll, Fletcher and Berbatov but at least i am honest enough to admit to it.

I truthfully do not care. It is fun to read you ladies cackle on. Have at it.

Already becoming our best player and he's only 21! If he keeps going as he is he could be a superstar, and one that we'll struggle to hold on to.

Lerner will be licking his lips at the thought of selling another asset.

He's the leading goal-scorer in all competitions now, he seems to have achieved a level of comfort now and I hope he keeps improving.

He has many strings to his bow,he's being compared to Drogba but he reminds me more of (in-form) Torres.

If Lerner sells him, he'll sell him for big money and get a good deal like the rest of our sales. Stop being pathetic.

And put that money towards buying equally good players?

I don't think there's anything pathetic about not being happy with how our top players have been sold and replaced with inferior quality.

He has come on a lot in the last few games. Looks a very competent player at the moment and is only getting better. A massive presence for us at the moment and I hope he continues to improve, I had my doubts a few weeks back but the lad(can't believe he is only 21!) is proving me wrong. Good for him.

I don't think there's anything pathetic about not being happy with how our top players have been sold and replaced with inferior quality.

Nothing wrong with that, but time and place and all that.

This is a "Waheyyy we finally have a young player who's playing well" thread.

Give it a rest?

• Like 1

Â