Christian Benteke

Kwan

Benteke's touch is mostly pretty good, certainly better than Bent's for example, and more technically gifted than people gives him credit. Just look at his first goal against Swansea, or those couple nice backheels and touches like that.

LOL Fletcher really looked a £15m player today didn't he.

To be fair, all players have off days. Worth noting that he has scored all of there goals this season. Before we laugh to much though, 15m for Fletcher is looking a better deal than the 18-24m weve paid for a player to sit on our bench.

To be fair, all players have off days. Worth noting that he has scored all of there goals this season. Before we laugh to much though, 15m for Fletcher is looking a better deal than the 18-24m weve paid for a player to sit on our bench.

Not really considering he kept us up with his goals.

Not really considering he kept us up with his goals.

yes, a similar role that Fletcher may well perform for them. Hes pretty much 1 in 2 for them, remind you of anyone.

All im saying is that its easy to look at another team and laugh at there signings. They have spent 15m on a championship striker who already has a decent return for them. We have an 18m striker stuck on our bench.

As far as i can see i have been the only poster who has asked for Lambert to be sacked and replaced by Redknapp.

If those comments were not directed at me in particular then i apologize for the asumption but the actual point of the debate i still stand by my opinion.

Seriously? You have asked for Lambert to be sacked? Wow

Â