Christian Benteke

Kwan

Get it done, really don't want it dragging on any longer. Get the money and reinvest but please don't take any players from Liverpool as part of a swap plus cash deal as I can't think of any of their fringe players that I'd want.

Get it done, really don't want it dragging on any longer. Get the money and reinvest but please don't take any players from Liverpool as part of a swap plus cash deal as I can't think of any of their fringe players that I'd wanSt

Swap for sterling, else full cash only please... We don't want to go down the Stephen Ireland route again...

Really, really strange and interesting to me that he's being used in the teasers for the new kit.

I know i'm grasping at straws but i'd have thought we'd be avoiding this sort of thing if we were confident he was off.

category_landing_page_benteke_tease1.jpg

I remember this happening a couple of years back, then he turns up in the kit at the launch. Everybody was confused, was he staying or going? Wasn't long and he signed the new deal. Not saying he will this time but you never know

• Like 1

The story appears to be that Benteke would snub Spurs in favour of Liverpool because he doesn't want to go to Spurs. I haven't seen anything indicating Villa have agreed to sell. Has anyone else?

It's TalkSport so I wouldn't be too worried about it yet.  Kristof Terreur is a journalist on twitter and he is usually spot on, and first, on exclusives with Belgium players.  

He's not said anything yet so it's probably TalkSport spouting rubbish.. I hope.

• Like 1

Â