Christian Benteke

Kwan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aDkaZjGlis&feature=youtu.be

A few Villa fans talking to him through his car window. There's  a Spurs fan there as well for some reason.

Sylla has been promoted to driver, what a 7.5 months for him.

I dont think he's ACTUALLY an arsenal fan - wasn't that just taken monstrously out of context?

Pretty much every perspn that I deal with who has French as their mother tongue claims allegiance to Arsenal.

This was just posted on twitter... Agent in the background...

Chris Houten ‏@mrhouts 14m

@CurtisUTV @j30rne just meet Benteke in Sutton pic.twitter.com/g9i5a1OtLK

BPd7-fRCYAAe_P8.jpg

So that fat word removed in the background is his agent !?

He need to do some running instead of spending so much time in fancy resturants!

There are no 'fancy' restaurants in Sutton Coldfield town centre!

:D

I dont think he's ACTUALLY an arsenal fan - wasn't that just taken monstrously out of context?

Pretty much every perspn that I deal with who has French as their mother tongue claims allegiance to Arsenal.

what about nwcastle united? they got more then 11 french players xD

This was just posted on twitter... Agent in the background...

Chris Houten ‏@mrhouts 14m

@CurtisUTV @j30rne just meet Benteke in Sutton pic.twitter.com/g9i5a1OtLK

BPd7-fRCYAAe_P8.jpg

So that fat word removed in the background is his agent !?

He need to do some running instead of spending so much time in fancy resturants!

There are no 'fancy' restaurants in Sutton Coldfield town centre!

:D

To be fair "Crazy Freds burgers, curry and haircuts" van is pretty good eats.

just look at that agent bah it disgust me  :rant: with his sneak bastard smile

He is just trying to get the most money for his client and himself. We may not like it but at least his motivations are clear.

yes but i don't like him

I hope that the fans will forgive him and don't boo him when he plays.

I would imagine there'll be an initial round of boos in a couple of pre-season games, perhaps also the first home game of the season. Just so people feel they've vented their frustrations and let him know they're unhappy with his behaviour.

I'd also imagine, though, that it will calm down fairly quickly after that, and I'd be very surprised if he's still here AND getting booed in his second or third game for us.

What was he doing in Sutton Coldfield town centre anyway? I can't imagine it much of a shopping experience.

i have no idea where that is tbh

It's basically the biggest town near the training ground, it has most of the usual shops for a town centre. And Sutton Coldfield (mostly and arguably) is where many footballers and wealthier people live. Loads of AV players live or have lived a few minutes drive from where that photo was taken

I hope that the fans will forgive him and don't boo him when he plays.

Depends what happens between the now and the start of the season. If he seen to have trained hard and put effort in to any pre-season games without his agent running to the media any further, the majority of fans will be okay with him. If he is still at Villa in September and playing well/scoring goals, I expect 95% of fans will be fine with him.

There's a question actually based on what you just said brommy... how involved will he be in preseason games. No point warming him up for Spurs, just like there's no point not using him if he stays. That'll be an interesting one. Helenius needs the game time if he's going to be starting

Â