Christian Benteke

Kwan

i really hope lambert has talked some sense in Christian. but you can't say he has no respect because if he was so disrespectfull he would instead of put in a transferrequest just talk to the media wich he didn't do.

This was just posted on twitter... Agent in the background...

Chris Houten ‏@mrhouts 14m

@CurtisUTV @j30rne just meet Benteke in Sutton pic.twitter.com/g9i5a1OtLK

View photo

BPd7-fRCYAAe_P8.jpg

Apologies for ignorance but is this off a villa fan and does he mean Sutton Coldfield or Sutton? As one is villa territory and the other is more spuds land??

Sutton Coldfield. Half way down the main shopping parade looking towards the courts and away from the Cup pub.

its funny Benteke has no clue of english he only knows yes no and maybe xD

He can speak a bit, I remember Sky Sports getting him in his car the day he signed.  He said something like "I scored for Belgium and now I want to do that to Aston Villa"

oh ok but sylla is benteke's friend he also help translate english.

He speaks French? Or Flemish?

Surely someone who meets him must remember enough schoolboy French to have at least a basic conversation?

Come on people, dig out those old school French dictionaries just in case. My sister lives in Sutton so I'm a gonna learn some phrases and stalk the parade next time I'm over to visit...

Edited by Intercourse_The_Penguin

Benteke speaks English quite well. Did an AVTV interview during the kit launch and he was fine. 

Better speaking it than his first interview when he joined, definitely.

Edited by adz.villa

He speaks French? Or Flemish?

Surely someone who meets him must remember enough schoolboy French to have at least a basic conversation?

Come on people, dig out those old school French dictionaries just in case. My sister lives in Sutton so I'm a gonna learn some phrases and stalk the parade...

French only he can't speak dutch/flemish u have to know in wallonia (the french part of belgium) they don't teach much other languages and i don't think benteke went much to school he got lessons from private tuttors (his agent used to be his private tuttor)

Benteke speaks English quite well. Did an AVTV interview during the kit launch and he was fine. 

Better speaking it than his first interview when he joined, definitely.

he'd probaply learned some english in his past year at villa but when he left belgium he couldn't speak english. 

Serez-vous jouer pour Aston Villa la saison prochaine

next person who spots him at BMH say that. It means will you be playing for Aston villa next season? 

Voulez-vous jouer pour Aston Villa la saison prochaine?*

Jovetic to City. Heavily linked with Arsenal. Hopefully they will lose out on their chase for Suarez and come in with that £30m bid for Christian. I wouldn't begrudge him moving to his boyhood club, in the Champions League for £30m.

If it were me, it wouldn't really matter who I was playing for, if Villa came in for me I would be an absolute word removed to my current club if it got me the move. Obviously wouldn't like Benteke to do that, but I couldn't begrudge him it. Spurs on the otherhand...

BPd7-fRCYAAe_P8.jpg

Is the agent the bloke shaking hands on a transfer to Cafe Nero?

yea he is the fat sweaty **** on the background why can't we assasin the agent?

Thank f*ck for that! "I thought you were going to say "the small cute kid on his right, which would have made more sense."

BPd7-fRCYAAe_P8.jpg

Is the agent the bloke shaking hands on a transfer to Cafe Nero?

yea he is the fat sweaty **** on the background why can't we assasin the agent?

Thank f*ck for that! "I thought you were going to say "the small cute kid on his right, which would have made more sense."

just look at that agent bah it disgust me  :rant: with his sneak bastard smile

Edited by Belgian guy

I dont think he's ACTUALLY an arsenal fan - wasn't that just taken monstrously out of context?

Yes, it was. But you can`t really rule it out either as none of us know which is the favorite club for benteke in england. Maybe he doesn`t have any. He just said that he watched arsenal sometimes when he grew up, so who knows. But this saga can take a turn anytime, suddenly chelsea or arsenal might be interested. I don`t wanna get my hopes up just yet, but things are looking a little bit better.

Â