Christian Benteke

Kwan

22 Mill is too low

50 mill is to low when you consider what Benteke means to us and any progress we wish to make over the next 12 months. Thats another reason why he wont be going anywhere.

On a side note, i hope we aint looking at season ticket sales before letting him go.......nah, im being silly :ph34r:

I doubt it's true...Arsenal will sign Higuain shortly and they have Podolski and Giroud as back up which is enough. Walcott can also play upfront.

Who's this Eifseid bloke anyway, yep that will raise the bid to 22.5m.

comb wig made me laugh trent haha the north london nonce and his ol wig

And has that twit account ever got anything right?

to be fair he did call Belhanda not joining. But that wasn't exactly a scoop imo. If you check his TL the 'news' has come from a random twitter account called (and I am not joking) ITK_TRANSFER ............ yeah .......... so there's that ....... someone naming their account with 'ITK' in the title clearly has wide ranging contacts in the football world .....

Arsenal have already signed Sanogo and the Higuain deal is close to completion, so I can't see the Benteke rumours being true. They would have to up the price anyway!

Well, considering we've just sat bug-eyed through 70 odd pages of Twitter bollox on Belhanda......I don't think I'll attach too much credence to any more.

Several posters did warn you.

You mean the several posters who have as much knowledge as the twitter bullshitters?

Yeah, I think we'll continue to read threads despite the 'warnings' ;)

• Like 1

Have you heard anything Belgian guy?

nope nothing. i consider that as a good thing tough

Interesting, some people on here are worried for the same exact reason :P

Â