Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

https://www.bsports.com/statsinsights/football/premier-league-free-kick-liverpool-man-city-utd#.VBNPyOtwYsI

This article from Jan has him down as one of only 5 players in the league to score multiple free kicks (only 19 players had scored at least one)(sorry sorry) and lists his conversion rate as 2 from 6 (33%)(sd).

It also lists the average conversion rates for the past 4 seasons at around 5%. So even if he had scored 3 from 20 (which sounds very inaccurate) he'd still have triple the normal conversion rate.

• Like 1

https://www.bsports.com/statsinsights/football/premier-league-free-kick-liverpool-man-city-utd#.VBNPyOtwYsI

This article from Jan has him down as one of only 5 players in the league to score multiple free kicks (only 19 players had scored at least one)(sorry sorry) and lists his conversion rate as 2 from 6 (33%)(sd).

It also lists the average conversion rates for the past 4 seasons at around 5%. So even if he had scored 3 from 20 (which sounds very inaccurate) he'd still have triple the normal conversion rate.

Science, Yo!

Yeah! Science, Yo!  BITCH!

corrected

Can't see him getting much of a chance in midfield, backup to Hutton atm.

I love the panic and bumping up of a thread whenever a player dosen't play for 3 games, this is what having a squad is like. Bacuna will get games in the near future as Hutton will get injured or sent off when he meets Shane Long again most likely.

There are loads of these players in the premier league, I'm sure he's content with life atm.

I'd sell him for 5 million, I think. He's a great athlete and a good set piece taker but there's a reason he doesn't have a position, which is that he isn't a natural footballer by any stretch of the imagination and has pretty poor control and technique. He's a good squad player to have but 5 mil is about right for him.

• Like 1

I'd sell him for 5 million, I think. He's a great athlete and a good set piece taker but there's a reason he doesn't have a position, which is that he isn't a natural footballer by any stretch of the imagination and has pretty poor control and technique. He's a good squad player to have but 5 mil is about right for him.

This is true. His not very good on the ball and doesn't seem to have the tactical awareness to make a position truly his.