Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

24 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

He is a constant liability, occasionally good intentions or good moves, only to in the next moment give the ball away or do something headless.

Hands up, he was ok today, but still don't want him in the team.

He was diabolical man!

I'm quite surprised he's getting the amount of stick he is here. Worked his socks off the entire game and was often the furthest forward pressing the Newcastle defence whilst Kodjia plodded around. Linked well down the right hand side second half too. I thought he was decent today. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

I'm quite surprised he's getting the amount of stick he is here. Worked his socks off the entire game and was often the furthest forward pressing the Newcastle defence whilst Kodjia plodded around. Linked well down the right hand side second half too. I thought he was decent today. 

same old story though isnt it. He tried hard but wasn't good enough on the ball. Kept giving it away. poor first touch. He's ok at full back where he has plenty of space. 

3 minutes ago, PaulC said:

same old story though isnt it. He tried hard but wasn't good enough on the ball. Kept giving it away. poor first touch. He's ok at full back where he has plenty of space. 

Really? I thought he passed the ball around pretty well. He lacked end product and a real drive when on the ball, but his link up play with Kodjia and Tshibola second half was decent.