Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Im getting more than a little tired of this BS about opposing views not being allowed its utter cobblers.

Perhaps the reason not many people are defending him is because not many people think he deserves to be defended.

You are perfectly entitled to hold and express whatever opinion you like but don't suggest some sort of site hive mind or moderation of opinion just because your opinion happens to put you in the sort of minority you could fit in the back of  Lescott's sports car.

Wow, a second lecturing for the same post.

I hate him, hate everything about him. Hate his set pieces, hate his crosses from deep, hate the way he kicks a football, hate his stupid hair and I hate his stupid smile. Hope we get rid of him, he's useless just can't stand him. Get rid please!

• Like 3

He acts and plays like he just doesn't care about football for me. Fell on his feet here. Would be very surprised if he even followed the PL last season. 

I just worry it is going to be another season he will breeze through,happy in the knowledge he has a few years left on his retirement package...I mean contract.

problem I had with Bacuna wasnt his comments but his actual performance after it stunk. if he had put in top quality effort I would wish him well

Newcastle best comparison the fans I know were OK with Townsend leaving because he actually put in an effort at end of season but loathe Wijnaldum, Sissoko and Cisse who left or are trying to leave because they didnt put a **** effort in

• Like 1

Effort and attitude aside I just think he's garbage. Occasional good free kick but that's about it. I doubt a PL club would come calling so it's either Scotland, another continent or we just run his contract down.

Seeing him wear the no. 7 shirt boils my piss. He's not worthy of a number in the twenties let alone my favourite shirt.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2016 at 04:14, UGC said:

I hate him, hate everything about him. Hate his set pieces, hate his crosses from deep, hate the way he kicks a football, hate his stupid hair and I hate his stupid smile. Hope we get rid of him, he's useless just can't stand him. Get rid please!

• Like 1

On 27 July 2016 at 01:14, UGC said:

Apart from all that........what do you think of him?

Starting again, surely means he will be staying then?

Shame after last seasons antics but I just hope he can somehow win fans back over. He must surely be doing something right in training and behind the scenes to have been given the chances when the likes of Lescott and Richards (if not injured) have been cast aside.

I want a replacement but if he has to stay and is contributing in training and on the pitch then I'm not going to hold a grudge. some of his performances last season were absolutely shit but if he's willing to go some way to rectify that, and the manager thinks he can, fine.

• Like 1

Think it's a massive mistake by RDM to go with this guy. Some people will not give him a second chance and the first bad spell from him will allow a negative atmosphere back in to the ground. Big mistake. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Think it's a massive mistake by RDM to go with this guy. Some people will not give him a second chance and the first bad spell from him will allow a negative atmosphere back in to the ground. Big mistake. 

It looks like instead of getting rid of this shitter were going to use him as a winger instead of buying another one

We won't be getting promoted with him in the side, he's proven he's crap there before 

People need to be realistic here. He has a 4 year contract and is earning far, far more than he would anywhere else. Along with Gabby, he is virtually un-moveable. It may have been a tactic of RDM's man management to have made him captain the other day.

His comments were taken out of context. However, his attitude last season stank. I'm prepared to give him another chance. I don't for a minute think he's good enough to start for us-He will though get a chance at some point this season-It will then be up to him to prove me and many others wrong. It will depend on how much he really wants it. I have always felt that one of the bad apples from last season will turn it around-Bacuna has as much chance of doing so, if not more, than any of them.

He needs to earn another chance from me.  Last season I was thoroughly fed up with him and there is nothing he can say that will change my attitude.  If by some miracle he has had a total reversal in form, application, and professionalism and he can display it on a regular basis then maybe I will allow him to win me over.  It is a big ask though as my biggest problem with him is that I just don't think he is very good at football.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Straggler said:

He needs to earn another chance from me.  Last season I was thoroughly fed up with him and there is nothing he can say that will change my attitude.  If by some miracle he has had a total reversal in form, application, and professionalism and he can display it on a regular basis then maybe I will allow him to win me over.  It is a big ask though as my biggest problem with him is that I just don't think he is very good at football.

Exactly, at the end of the day he is just crap, he was dirt cheap and we got a bit of use out of him to start with but that's it.  Watching him and Hutton lining up on the right today has made me realise just what a job Di Matteo has ahead of him.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Exactly, at the end of the day he is just crap, he was dirt cheap and we got a bit of use out of him to start with but that's it.  Watching him and Hutton lining up on the right today has made me realise just what a job Di Matteo has ahead of him.

First up thank you for reminding me to login to AVTV and take a look at the game, I hadn't noticed the time.  In related news thanks very much for giving me that little moment of despair.  For my money Bacuna is at his least bad at full back, the idea of him playing further forward this season makes me feel ill. (I do know he has an assist today, but the sun even shines on a dogs arse some days)

I've no problem with the stick he got last season. All well and deserved.

However, from the 1st half I've just watched he has tracked back, swapped sides effectively with Grealish, been up and down the pitch with some good 1-2's and set up a goal.  I'd say if Grealish had done that he would have praise lavished on him. 

New season new chance as far as I'm concerned with no blinkers on....

• Like 2