Leandro Bacuna

Jordanderve

37 minutes ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Well what's the point of supporting our team if he starts then?

Backwards mentality..

How can we expect our team to perform well when despite his hard work and desire he going to get booed or abused?

I can't belive Villa fans were giving him abuse today.  IF that is true they are a disgrace in my eyes.  I want him out as much as anyone, but abusing him on the first game of a massive season is just brain dead.  The club comes first, not petty juvinile playground vendettas - wish some fans would grow the f**k up.  Support the team!!!! 

• Like 4

It is not for me to tell others what to do, but I feel that booing one player will effect the others as well.

It will make them nervous and unwilling to try things for fear of bringing the wrath of the crowd down on their heads. Surely anyone who has played the game can appreciate this.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

So you don't recall all his assists for Benteke or the cross today onto Ayew's head 1st half that he headed straight at the keeper and should have done better with?  He is not a world beater but like I say could be an asset to us.

No I don't recall all those wonderful crosses to benteke. I remember that cross it was ok, nothing special and certainly not worth the fuss surrounding him. 

23 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

It's all well and good saying this but it won't happen 

Bacuna allows negativity to creep in. And he's not good enough to warrant that. If this was actually an important player then I'd say let's work on fixing the relationship but for someone as shit as him why bother. 

I agree, he's not good enough. We need a proper midfielder to be brought in this week to take his place in the team. But when he does play the fans should be behind him 100%, the same goes for Lescott, Richards & Gabby. Booing players affects the whole team and should have stopped this season.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Thought he played well today really.  Certainly not the worst on the pitch.  

Me too, I thought he was the best midfielder today (not saying much, though) and during our better period in the second half was quite heavily involved.  

• Like 1

By his standards it was a decent performance but he demonstrated no quality or cutting edge. In particular the moment where he cut inside and shot he should have pass the ball square to McCormack who was not only in a better shooting position but is also a better finisher - brainless. 

23 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

No I don't recall all those wonderful crosses to benteke. I remember that cross it was ok, nothing special and certainly not worth the fuss surrounding him. 

Well check his cross for Tekkers in the 1-0 win at Spurs under Sherwood.  He has it in his locker.

• Like 1

Bacuna played okay today. He was the pick of the midfielders today. Not surprised he was booed today but that doesn't surprise me at all. A section of Villa fans are one of the biggest problems for our club. We sadly have some right bellends that follow us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Well check his cross for Tekkers in the 1-0 win at Spurs under herwood.  He has it in his locker.

Excellent. Let's hope that one cross 18 months ago can be the inspiration for our promotion

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Excellent. Let's hope that one cross 18 months ago can be the inspiration for our promotion

Yep and let's hope fans get behind the players when they wear the shirt!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Bacuna was fine today. He is the least of our problems

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Yes, I haven't said they shouldn't. I've just said they won't. unfortunately that's the situation. I'd rather him no play because of that and his lack of ability. 

10 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

I agree 100%, it's a new season. I think Villa fans will be the main reason we fail this year

19 minutes ago, KHV said:

Bacuna played okay today. He was the pick of the midfielders today. Not surprised he was booed today but that doesn't surprise me at all. A section of Villa fans are one of the biggest problems for our club. We sadly have some right bellends that follow us.

Was actually quite embarrassed today! No need for the booing and your right we do have some bellends absolute disgrace to give him stick today! He did ok today not the best but defo not the worst! I would really of loved him to stick one in the onion bag and shut the idiots up! Chin-up Leandro