Younès Belhanda (Montpellier)

Wes

We can always hope that the Montpellier chairman find Brum exotic and Aston Villa, even more so.

If Kenyes right that he has chosen between higher wages in UAE and the PL, it explains the comments made yesterday saying he always wanted to play Premier League football and didn't choose money over ambition... cluthching at straws :)

• Like 1

Everyone and everything has a price, ambitious or not. That's the story of the civilized world, giving up personal dreams to a larger or smaller extent in exchange for money. As much as I'd like to see him here, I couldn't fault the guy a bit for going there if they've offered him 90k/week for 4 years (with ZERO personal income tax, afaik), probably a free mansion and god knows what else if reports of some other UAE league transfers are accurate. As much as we'd all love to play for Villa if we could, that kind of money would turn just about anyone's head.

If they've just offered 50k to our 35k, though...

@paulf82 hello!!! Aston Villa,In touch With the playeur,agreement With the club... to be followed...

The above post was made by a journalist from BeinSport. Probably a load of rubbish, but there you have it.

In reply to this question....

Hello. Have you heard anything on Youns Belhanda going to Aston Villa.

useron.gif danlanza
  • coach
  • muppet6.gif
    • email_sm.gif
    • im_on.gif
xx.gif
Re: Summer 2013: Transfers, Speculation, Suggestions and Rumours
« Reply #5021 on: Today at 10:16:27 AM »
Don't take this as gospel. Just a bit of info from Bodymoor Heath. Apparently there is one " Big" signing about to happen soon. Possibly Belhanda, only possibly though.
Don't shoot the messenger please, just what i have been told.

This is a guy on H+V who has got a fair bit of stuff right in past. He's not saying it is Belhanda but adds some more leaves and embers to this

In a follow up post he said it will be early next week before we hear anything.
Edited by villaglint

<p><p>

useron.gif danlanza

• coach
  • muppet6.gif
  • email_sm.gif
  • im_on.gif

xx.gifRe: Summer 2013: Transfers, Speculation, Suggestions and Rumours

« Reply #5021 on: Today at 10:16:27 AM »

Don't take this as gospel. Just a bit of info from Bodymoor Heath. Apparently there is one " Big" signing about to happen soon. Possibly Belhanda, only possibly though.

Don't shoot the messenger please, just what i have been told.

This is a guy on H+V who has got a fair bit of stuff right in past. He's not saying it is Belhanda but adds some more leaves and embers to this

In a follow up post he said it will be early next week before we hear anything.

I heard the same on Wednesday and posted the same about 3 hrs ago. Ive a feeling its Belhanda

• Like 1

Well pretty much all the self-proclaimed reliable ITK Villa fans on Twitter are all saying it's a complete none starter. 

I hope it comes off just to shove it in their faces. Specially Steve Chunt (@astvil123).... god that dude is so annoying.

That guy! He needs to check his ego, hes gone mental!

• Like 1

Be a bit strange to go to the middle east when you are only 23 but I guess the money is tempting there. If I was a villa negociator I would play up the fact that he can always move to the middle east later in his career but if he goes there now any chance of stepping up to the premiership/la liga/Serie A will be gone.

I'd rather this "big signing" Danlanza talks about was Benteke signing up to a new contract.  

The most reliable source out there, Mat Kendrick, has said the club aren't interested in Belhanda and he's consistently  been saying that since day one.  

I'd rather this "big signing" Danlanza talks about was Benteke signing up to a new contract.  

The most reliable source out there, Mat Kendrick, has said the club aren't interested in Belhanda and he's consistently  been saying that since day one.  

Yes, but for the millionth time Kendrick knows as much as the club allow him to. 

Muhahahahahahahaha my nan knows more than kendrick