Aleksander Tonev

HalfTimePost

I think we need a change I'm guessing the new contracts have got to their heads.

Tonev in for Weimann

Sylla in for ahmadi

Bennett in for Luna just to see what Bennett can do now he knows the place ain't given on a plate I really think this kid is gonna step up to the plate.

Weimann has to play at Norwich. If we are going to start with Tonev it should be a home game not an away. The strength of our team away from home is the front 3.

why does he have to play ?, he's woefully out of form. are you saying he should walk into the team regardless ?

if so why have alternatives

Weimann has to play at Norwich. If we are going to start with Tonev it should be a home game not an away. The strength of our team away from home is the front 3.

Weimann can be replaced without the system being changed. He has been poor so far this season and deserves to lose his place.

I'd like to see Tonev in for Wiemann at Narch, he'd offer us something different and someone the home side know nothing about.

Are people serious when they say this is the game that Bennett should replace Luna (after 1 bad game, only his 4th in this country)? Really, are they??

Sorry to be OT folks.

Weimann can be replaced without the system being changed. He has been poor so far this season and deserves to lose his place.

Not really sure why so many of you want to give up on him so quickly. He hasn't been at his best but he can turn that around at Norwich. He scored 2 goals there in the cup last season.

Not really sure why so many of you want to give up on him so quickly. He hasn't been at his best but he can turn that around at Norwich. He scored 2 goals there in the cup last season.

I think it depends on what reason people have for "dropping" Andi. 

Calling for him to be replaced due to him not performing is not 'giving up' on him. Or would you rather we didn't pick the team based on form?

Not giving up on him, I'm not saying to stick him in the Bomb Squad or anything. He's in poor form lately and dropping him for a game or two might do him good. In Weimann's defense I will say that his form is certainly not due to lack of effort, he always gives 100%. But for whatever reason lately he just doesn't have that cutting edge. I'd like to see what Tonev can offer if he plays a full 90 minutes.

• Like 1

I was watching Weimann in warm up last week, all his shots were off target I'm pretty sure the keeper didnt even make a drive on any of his shots, and in game he deffo aint looking good. I would like to see Tonev on for the first 45 and see where that goes.

As for Bennett I just want to see where is head is after being dropped he was starting to play alright, although I think Luna is a better player I would like to see Bennett get some match time.

As for Bennett I just want to see where is head is after being dropped he was starting to play alright, although I think Luna is a better player I would like to see Bennett get some match time.

He did, in the Rotherham game.

Â