• Westwood
    • Delph
    • Sylla
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Lichaj (for Lowton 27)
    • Holman (for Sylla 78)

Looking at the last two games (3 for Wigan), I think some others have an easier run in. A team on 40 will go down in my opinion, so we still need points from Chelsea and Wigan.

Fantastic from Gabby today, and well done to Lichaj for not putting a foot wrong when he came on.

If there was any doubt that Gabby is a Villa legend, then surely today has erased that doubt. Massive result for us. We really didn't turn up today and we still won at Norwich, the team that have such a great home record. UTV!!

• Like 1

Just assume Wigan are safe and some other sucker is going down. My money's on Norwich.

They showed enough spirit today to make me think they will get something against West Brom. Wigan still my favourites but if they beat Swansea then every team up to 40 pts are still in danger. So that's 8 teams that can still go down...

First half admittedly poor. But second half we were the better team! Benteke's one-on-one, Gabby's chance from Benteke's clever flick.. Weimann's sitter from the counter attack. Plus Weimann messing up that opportunity in injury time. He was poor today. Gabby MOTM. Great assist from Westwood too.

First half admittedly poor. But second half we were the better team! Benteke's one-on-one, Gabby's chance from Benteke's clever flick.. Weimann's sitter from the counter attack. Plus Weimann messing up that opportunity in injury time. He was poor today. Gabby MOTM. Great assist from Westwood too.

Even when he's off his game he still makes those runs so he's invaluable to the team.

Even when he's off his game he still makes those runs so he's invaluable to the team.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I rate the lad. Just remarking he had an off day.

Â