• Westwood
    • Delph
    • Sylla
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Weimann
    • Lichaj (for Lowton 27)
    • Holman (for Sylla 78)

For me the deciding game is Wigan away at Arsenal. No way the unflushable turds are going to win that one

They did last season.

They didnt have to play at wembly 3 days before they met last season.  

If they get anything out if that trip they deserve to stay up!

Tonight's effort wasn't as bad as one could think comparing to the Sunderland game. It was quite mediocre, nothing less or more.

Norwich did a much better job than Sunderland harassing our midfield but still we were the team creating most and best chances. Considering both Andy and Tekky were well below average that speaks volumes of our offensive potensial.

Joe Bennett have a job to do in the summer if he's to have a chance of getting games next season. Positional training as well as a Gabby style bulk-up should be in the cards.

That said: GABBYGABBYGABBY!! Get in!!!!

Gabriel-Agbonlahor-laps-up-the-adulation

• Like 1

Didn't play well today, but still got the win. If Man United did that people would be saying, that's the stuff champions are made of. We have beat Sunderland and Norwich, we did what was asked, shame the baggies couldn't do their part.

Fantastic from Gabby. When he's in good form, he's unstoppable. Usually if we score first we either concede and draw, or concede more and lose. Not today, and that we did it away, at hostile Carrow Road, says a lot about the mentality of the team right now. Look out Chelsea

UTV

Norwich fans think Bennett should have been sent off, they're right on that.

They also think that Benteke should have gone too, but wholeheartedly disagree on that, Bassong should have have been carded for that too. He put his head into Benteke, that is an assault in itself, Benteke's reaction was natural and hugely provoked, he was walking away, not being confrontation.

Norwich fans think Bennett should have been sent off, they're right on that.

They also think that Benteke should have gone too, but wholeheartedly disagree on that, Bassong should have have been carded for that too. He put his head into Benteke, that is an assault in itself, Benteke's reaction was natural and hugely provoked, he was walking away, not being confrontation.

The commentators on the American stream were saying this too. I don't get it. Even if it was a foul (which I think is debatable), why should it automatically be a yellow if it leads to a penalty? Have I missed something in the rules?

Didn't play well today, but still got the win. If Man United did that people would be saying, that's the stuff champions are made of.

They wouldn't say that for a one off or even for a few occasions. Champions are made of the stuff of playing well and winning and also managing often to scramble to a win when they don't play well.

Champions are not made of the stuff of sometimes getting a win when they may not have played well.

Gabby always pops up with important goals, as much as I've criticised him at times I **** love the man! Thought Norwich looked decent today, don't think there's much chance of them going down. If Wigan do it again then my money's on Newcastle or a surprise in Southampton.

Also own up Ashley Westwood what's your username?!

Snodgrass had two big pulls of Bennett's arm before the penalty was given. 50/50 challenge that takes place outside the box. Not a penalty for me. Bennett said on Twitter he thought it was outside the box (initial foul) and I'd agree.

Edited by The_Steve

I think that's correct, since Bennett grabs him outside the box and Snodgrass drags him in. But if it had been called as outside the box my guess is the ref would have sent him off.

Edited by tarjei

Just back from the game. Great win, which was what mattered. Gabby was fantastic. I'm sure you've all commented on that.

I'd like to say a big fair play to the Norwich fans. During the clap for Petrov, all four corners of the crowd were clapping. We gave them a round of applause after. They're a good bunch and it would be a shame to see them go down. 

Bassong had Benteke in his pocket today, if Norwich do go down, I wouldn't mind us signing that Bassong. 

Not safe yet, but we're doing everything we can to get there. 

Edited by PieFacE
Â