I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

So now it is clear that I am not the most **** up person on the site. In reference to my infamous 2008 post.

Jaysus, was it really five years ago?  :o

So now it is clear that I am not the most **** up person on the site. In reference to my infamous 2008 post.

Jaysus, was it really five years ago? :o

I think it was late 2008, so nearly 5 years ago

My confession about being sick over a girls face (yes I was drunk) while shagging her seems insignificant in comparison now!

When i was a lot younger one of my auntie's was very touchy feely towards me. Nothing between the legs just hand up my back and so on.

Thought she was just being very affectionate and thought nothing more of it until one night about ten years ago when she found out i had plenty between the legs.

Been shagging her ever since and my fiancee thinks i visit my aunt to do her garden.

Splendid wumming oldboy  :clap:

Inform those of us not in the know..

You needed to be there at the time really

When i was a lot younger one of my auntie's was very touchy feely towards me. Nothing between the legs just hand up my back and so on.

Thought she was just being very affectionate and thought nothing more of it until one night about ten years ago when she found out i had plenty between the legs.

Been shagging her ever since and my fiancee thinks i visit my aunt to do her garden.

Morpheus, this post will go down in history. This is absolute VT gold.

I really think you need to clarify whether she's a blood relative or not :blink:

It only makes it slightly better if she isn't, but not much.

Edited by Ginko