I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

My wife was talking to her mother on the phone in the kitchen, I decided to run in, mooney and fart. I dont really know why and yes its very childish, unfortunately on forcing said fart out I also forced a little pellet out that landed on the kitchen floor.

As for Morpheus I believe he is now stuck in a no win situation, if it is real does he admit to it or does he claim a joke. If he was joking will we all really believe him. If it was his blood aunt will he admit to that or change it to a non blood relative and again will we all believe him.

I wouldn't post what isn't true even on an internet forum and yes it is my blood aunt.

Fair enough, but you may have been doing it for comic effect or shock value, that's all.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway....................

My wife was talking to her mother on the phone in the kitchen, I decided to run in, mooney and fart. I dont really know why and yes its very childish, unfortunately on forcing said fart out I also forced a little pellet out that landed on the kitchen floor.

As for Morpheus I believe he is now stuck in a no win situation, if it is real does he admit to it or does he claim a joke. If he was joking will we all really believe him. If it was his blood aunt will he admit to that or change it to a non blood relative and again will we all believe him.

I wouldn't post what isn't true even on an internet forum and yes it is my blood aunt.

0281_vmix.gif

Fair enough, but you may have been doing it for comic effect or shock value, that's all.

Aaaaaaaaaanyway....................

Neither mate its a confession thread so its a far better way for me to confess than at actual confession with a priest. How many Hail Mary's do you think he'd give me?

Morpheus is it your moms sister ?

Yes.

I don't believe him. I don't want proof either. Just think your bullshitting :P

No mate no bull and neither of us want to stop.

I call bullshit on all you condemning him and acting shocked. Secretly you are all have had a thought about someone in relation and forced it out of your mind. Morpheus cleary took the red pill and society's bullshit walls came crumbling down. He's a true hero.