I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

When i was a lot younger one of my auntie's was very touchy feely towards me. Nothing between the legs just hand up my back and so on.

Thought she was just being very affectionate and thought nothing more of it until one night about ten years ago when she found out i had plenty between the legs.

Been shagging her ever since and my fiancee thinks i visit my aunt to do her garden.

Morpheus, this post will go down in history. This is absolute VT gold.

Don't try and deflect attention from your legendary post ;)

As for Morpheus, I assume he's joking.

If not, then it's totally **** up.

I was having a wank, and realised I ran out of toilet paper, so I was walking towards the bathroom carrying my load, and my dog flew out, caught me by surprise and I emptied out all over my dog......

In future do what I a do, wipe it on the curtains

• Like 1

My wife was talking to her mother on the phone in the kitchen, I decided to run in, mooney and fart. I dont really know why and yes its very childish, unfortunately on forcing said fart out I also forced a little pellet out that landed on the kitchen floor.

As for Morpheus I believe he is now stuck in a no win situation, if it is real does he admit to it or does he claim a joke. If he was joking will we all really believe him. If it was his blood aunt will he admit to that or change it to a non blood relative and again will we all believe him.

• Like 1

My wife was talking to her mother on the phone in the kitchen, I decided to run in, mooney and fart. I dont really know why and yes its very childish, unfortunately on forcing said fart out I also forced a little pellet out that landed on the kitchen floor.

Just. Brilliant. :lol:

What did the wife say/do?

Voinjama appproves

• Like 3

Just. Brilliant. :lol:

What did the wife say/do?

she burst out laughing to the point where words were difficult but managed a "i'll have to call you back"

I also admitted my misdemeanour to the mother-in-law 

Haven't really done much that would fit in here.

When I was about 17 was in subculture, my mate puked into an empty pint glass so being the respectful oik that I was I poured about a third of it into another mates half empty glass without him seeing. Was all in a 'jackass' type laugh. He didnt notice. Downed the lot. All came back up instantly. We all pissed ourselves. I felt like a right dick though a few moments after. He eventually saw the funny side of it about 2 years later.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

My confession about being sick over a girls face (yes I was drunk) while shagging her seems insignificant in comparison now!

Did you carry on?

The mood was somewhat soured. 

I can't even claim the folly of youth in this incident. It was 2 months ago.

Edited by Xela

As for Morpheus I believe he is now stuck in a no win situation, if it is real does he admit to it or does he claim a joke. If he was joking will we all really believe him. If it was his blood aunt will he admit to that or change it to a non blood relative and again will we all believe him.

I wouldn't post what isn't true even on an internet forum and yes it is my blood aunt.