I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

She never married. Spent all her days looking after my grandmother and actually turned down a marriage proposal from a guy who wanted her to go to America with him. Therefore didn't sleep with anyone else before me. I guess thats what pulled me in, actually feeling sorry for her but i know i'm a real b**t**d for taking advantage and worse for what i'm doing on my fiancee.  

She never married. Spent all her days looking after my grandmother and actually turned down a marriage proposal from a guy who wanted her to go to America with him. Therefore didn't sleep with anyone else before me. I guess thats what pulled me in, actually feeling sorry for her but i know i'm a real b**t**d for taking advantage and worse for what i'm doing on my fiancee.  

:crylaugh:  :crylaugh:  :crylaugh:  :crylaugh:  :crylaugh:  :crylaugh:  :crylaugh: 

What's the age diff morph?

As though a couple of decades will make it really bad. ;)

EWWWWW it would though. Like, I have 3 aunties, my mum's sisters . The oldest, nah. The youngest nah. But less nah. Ya dig?

EWWWWW it would though. Like, I have 3 aunties, my mum's sisters . The oldest, nah. The youngest nah. But less nah. Ya dig?

And if one of them were an elf, eh? :D

• Like 1

And if one of them were an elf, eh? :D

If only... *insert love hearts smiley here which I can't find on mob version*

• Like 2