Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I realllllllly think we are done here.

Assuming the Kozak story is true, good timing Tayls ;).

..... I stand by what I said. 

-_-

Happy to be wrong though. 

Edited by Tayls

Jesus the ITK's are getting worse, taking credit after its been announced!

Pathetic, trust me.

I assume that is directed at me.

I've been saying for quite some time we would go for a striker not an AM but you think whatever you wish.

I can vouch for that... Although I was secretly hoping you were talking rubbish. :)  

Jesus the ITK's are getting worse, taking credit after its been announced!

Pathetic, trust me.

I assume that is directed at me.

I've been saying for quite some time we would go for a striker not an AM but you think whatever you wish.

Nobody in particular, just all of them seem to crave attention and its even worse when trying to get it after the fact.

Its painfully obvious as if you did happen to know anything, why would you announce it on a message board?

You might as well hold a big sign saying look at me i'm important!

So another big striker coming in.

Memories of Norwich with Holt and Morison up front.

Just a lot more skilled (well at least in Benteke's case).

Although it would be mental, I guess we shouldn't read too much into the Lukaku stuff, bookies trying to earn a quick buck I imagine without realising we're signing Kozak.

8pints is the new ITK! Anyhow, I am not aiming at you 8pints, but for most of the ITK's they're bound to get something right one time or another. If you shoot at a barn with a machinegun a bullet is bound to hit at some point.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Like 1

Wait a minute...

Heard from a good source we'll try and get Libor Kozák from Lazio but it won't be until near deadline day and there'll be some confusion whether it'll be a loan or a transfer and if he'll be the last signing we make this window

tumblr_m81tt8p5If1rn95k2o1_250.gif

What are Saturdays lotto numbers please ;-)
  • Like 1

lambert is laying the foundations to a squad he wants to build .... which takes time .... There seems to be a lack of patience on the forum here with people saying we should invest big in players - and considering our budget thats most likely going to be ONE player. id rather buy a few quality players, regardless of how much they cost, than buy one household name. ofcourse there will be a time where we can do that again but its not now. like the saying goes - youre only as good as your team. so anyways - lambert has and still is building the foundations, and our squad has improved as a whole. we can finish top ten this season and move onwards and upwards from there. there is definitely no lack of ambition from paul lambert and i have no doubt hes got the balls to bring in a more heard of player for more cash if need be. utv

lambert is laying the foundations to a squad he wants to build .... which takes time .... There seems to be a lack of patience on the forum here with people saying we should invest big in players - and considering our budget thats most likely going to be ONE player. id rather buy a few quality players, regardless of how much they cost, than buy one household name. ofcourse there will be a time where we can do that again but its not now. like the saying goes - youre only as good as your team. so anyways - lambert has and still is building the foundations, and our squad has improved as a whole. we can finish top ten this season and move onwards and upwards from there. there is definitely no lack of ambition from paul lambert and i have no doubt hes got the balls to bring in a more heard of player for more cash if need be. utv

People don't want big money signings just for the sake of it.

Some would like lambert to be given more funds to build the squad he wants.

lambert is laying the foundations to a squad he wants to build .... which takes time .... There seems to be a lack of patience on the forum here with people saying we should invest big in players - and considering our budget thats most likely going to be ONE player. id rather buy a few quality players, regardless of how much they cost, than buy one household name. ofcourse there will be a time where we can do that again but its not now. like the saying goes - youre only as good as your team. so anyways - lambert has and still is building the foundations, and our squad has improved as a whole. we can finish top ten this season and move onwards and upwards from there. there is definitely no lack of ambition from paul lambert and i have no doubt hes got the balls to bring in a more heard of player for more cash if need be. utv

People don't want big money signings just for the sake of it.

Some would like lambert to be given more funds to build the squad he wants.

i know and i agree with that. just a few individuals is what i meant. huge improvements already though