Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Kevin De Bruyne
Started at Genk before Chelsea brought him and at 23 you can assume he came thought the youth system together, played brilliantly last season whilst on loan at Weder Bremen scoring 10 goals in 33 Apps.
Has amazing pace and acceleration, can score a mean free kick, drill crosses or float them, his best position is in that No. 10 position we're looking to fill.

Dennis Praet
Started of on Genks youth books same time as Benteke so would know each other, only a young 19 year old kid but has bags of talent and potential, was lsited in top 100 players to watch for 2013, he is that tiny pocket rocket that we could do with in the No.10 role, has vision, flair, creativity, close to the full package.
This is a signing we could make, can't see why he would be out of our reach, would appreciate what we're trying to do, doesn't seem like any of the bigger European teams are going to take a punt on this kid, I think we should!

Mats Rits
Probably one of the lesser known players of their golden generation, Arsenal scouted him not to long ago, again plays in that No. 10 position just behind the striker, has good vision and technique, he is the youngest on this list and probably the cheapest could get him for 1/2 million maybe.

Nacer Chaldi
Plays for FC Twente and is someone I highly rate, only been capped few times for belgium but is an amazing prospect, I think we would take few people by surprise in getting him.
I suggest you guys look him up on youtube, great talent.

Edited by Ron87
  • Like 1

Rits isn't worth looking into. He was announced as a bit talent at the age of 15, but couldn't get in a very mediocre Beerschot side. Went to Ajax 1 or 2 years ago but I don't think he has played a single game there. he's now back in Belgium at Mechelen but again isn't playing like a supertalent.

Praet is good, had a very good first season at Anderlecht, but isn't looking to move just yet. Right now I believe he wants to stay in a familiar team/league, play Champions League and improve his game.

De Bruyne is out of our league, not even Dortmund can get him on loan.

Chadli is a great player, expensive but nothing a PL side can't pay.

• Like 1

Rits isn't worth looking into. He was announced as a bit talent at the age of 15, but couldn't get in a very mediocre Beerschot side. Went to Ajax 1 or 2 years ago but I don't think he has played a single game there. he's now back in Belgium at Mechelen but again isn't playing like a supertalent.

Praet is good, had a very good first season at Anderlecht, but isn't looking to move just yet. Right now I believe he wants to stay in a familiar team/league, play Champions League and improve his game.

De Bruyne is out of our league, not even Dortmund can get him on loan.

Chadli is a great player, expensive but nothing a PL side can't pay.

I know Bruyne was out of our league but I think they're the type of players PL looking at if he was to go Belgian and Rits had something special about him he didn't make it at Ajax although he never played a game but he might be available on a very cheap deal

It seems that Lambert likes Kvist, we've been linked with him a few times now. He can also play right back if necessary, although he much prefers the middle.

For €2.5m it's hardly breaking the bank. He's experienced as well. If we're modelling ourselves on Dortmund, he could be our Sebastian Kehl.

What about Thorgan Hazard?

Rumors has it that he was way overhyped and not even close to being on the level Eden is. They do have a third one though, who is a striker I think.
Thought i heard he impressed on loan last yr and got called up to the Belgium squad? Chelsea have loads of players in the am mold

This chap reckons we're after Ba on a loan signing. Makes zero sense to me at all.

1. Demba Ba would be great for #AVFC. Wages would be no issue.

2. #AVFV & #WBA looking to make enquires on #CFC forward #Ba. Loan signing.

3. Very interesting transfer news regarding #AVFC coming up. #Villa.

What about Thorgan Hazard?

Rumors has it that he was way overhyped and not even close to being on the level Eden is. They do have a third one though, who is a striker I think.
Thought i heard he impressed on loan last yr and got called up to the Belgium squad? Chelsea have loads of players in the am mold

He was really good last season and got Zulte Waregem to second place. He would be a good loan signing and may even be interested in a permanent deal as it isn't likely he will get much playing time at Chelsea.

Albrighton linked to Derby on long season loan......

Would be silly to loan him right now. Lambert already said that he is giving Marc one more chance and Marc seems like he wants it this season.