Sunderland

Richard

ye I cant see him lasting long, maybe it will take time for his revolution to settle down but I can see him walking, on the subject of yesterdays game what a refreshing site it was to see selhurst park with a great atmosphere with their ultra's in the corner constantly chanting and waving flags,fair play to them it sounded and looked great

Sometimes managers need to let their players know a few home truths but Di Canio throws his players under the bus with alarming frequency. It's like watching a car crash over there.

long may it continue

well let's think? Mon leaves they have to cut back on expenditure, bring in a foreign manager with a reputation for dividing the dressing room and where it was never going to last, club struggles and foreign manager leaves , they then appoint a rubbish manager who has "dubious" abilities and no one wants? Either Mcleish or in fact how about pardew? Nah never going to happen!
  • Like 1

Praising N'Diaye on there too, remember when he and Sunderland's midfield were completely destroyed at VP? Looked a world beater there.  :P

Preferably I'd like to see Di Canio kept in charge and relegation by February.

He is interesting to listen to in an interview like this one with the BBC because it is so honest and candid and you just don't hear that sort of thing very often.

However he is quite clearly barking, always has been and when you see him give an interview like that you realise just how barking he is.

You can't manage a club and players the way he is trying to do it, you can't dig your players out in the media so publicly and expect them to play for you.

Their fixtures aren't nice viewing for them and their dressing room is soon, if not already, going to be a very unhappy place. I can see the wheels really coming off there in the next few weeks.

• Like 1

Why did he walk over to the Sunderland fans gesturing and saying "its my fault" and then destroy the players in the after match interview.

becaus he is bonkers. His style may work at a club in a lower division with not so experienced players but at this level? I hope he takes the down and if he stays in charge for most of the season I expect he will
  • Like 1

Â