Sunderland

Richard

I gave Di Canio til November. I might have to revise this. He will do well to last the month.Hilarious. Why anyone at the club  thought that this would not end in tears is beyond me. He couldn't hack it at the footballing powerhouse that is Swindon, why did they think he will last at a big club like Sunderland?

Sunderland manager Paolo di Canio: "As a strong man as I am I am not worried, my head is always up, maybe if we win against Peterborough in the next round maybe that can give us an extra lift. "We need to take the best, which is very little, from today's game, and go again. We need to be quick because we are not a team that have been together two or three years, but I really believe that if we can get a result together we can come together. "The players have to help themselves and myself. We are down very deep but we have to make sure that we get a lift."The fans boo and insult and it is a part of the game. If I was in their position I would be furious. If we would have won it would have been a different reaction. But we have to accept it."

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/8934362/di-canio-remonstrates-with-angry-fans

He's such a dislikeable bastard, look at the size of his ego in that video. Just because he's the manager, why do fans feel they instantly have to like him? He's a fascist, egotistic moron and if he was our manager I'd never applaud him.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/8934362/di-canio-remonstrates-with-angry-fans

He's such a dislikeable bastard, look at the size of his ego in that video. Just because he's the manager, why do fans feel they instantly have to like him? He's a fascist, egotistic moron and if he was our manager I'd never applaud him.

What is he thinking? Does he expect the fans to chant his name and laud him after they've watched their team lose 3-0? 

Sunderland vs Liverpool

Sunderland vs Man Utd

Swansea vs Sunderland

Newcastle vs Sunderland

They could conceivably lose all of those games on current form. I don't feel sorry for them at all. 

so do they get somebody in now, and have a tricky start but the change might give them a lift. or do they let him crash through 'pool and Man Utd first to let the next guy have a run at Swansea to know his team before Newcastle?

surely the answer isn't to let them lose those four games before a change?

Â