So who has a comedy ringtone?

The_Rev

I've got Rock It by Herbie Hancock.

and a private registration on my car =-O But in my defense it was on it when I bought it. Garage offered to have it removed but I thought I'll keep it and sell it at some point. It's nothing flashy though, just letter 4 letter letter letter

Like others have said, I mostly always have my phone on silent these days. In the past though I have had, Telephone Thing by The Fall, and Where Ever I Lay My Phone (That's My Home) by Super Furry Animals.

I've got this:

It sounds like a kids thing, but is proper geeky grownups stuff. Had it about a year and it's the only novelty one I've ever had.

Edited by Anthony

Mine goes "riiiing... ring ring, etc".

It came with the phone. It's ideal really.

Blimey, technology these days, eh?  :D

This thread reminded me of what used to be my favourite message alert tone, the first five seconds of this...

• Like 1

Mine is silent, with vibrate disabled. I'll answer if I happen to be looking at the screen. Otherwise I return the call in 1-2 business days, I can't stand people expecting me to be contactable at any moment of the day.

Mine is silent, with vibrate disabled. I'll answer if I happen to be looking at the screen. Otherwise I return the call in 1-2 business days, I can't stand people expecting me to be contactable at any moment of the day.

yeah, you're not going to get rich on sexy chat with that attitude

mine makes a ringing noise, like a BT trimphone

The problem with the "old telephone" ringtone is that if you ever find yourself in a particularly busy area (like a train station, as I have a contractual obligation to be) then you realise just how many people reach for their pocket when that one goes off.  I found myself thinking I was getting calls all the time when I actually wasn't. 

mine makes a ringing noise, like a BT trimphone

The problem with the "old telephone" ringtone is that if you ever find yourself in a particularly busy area (like a train station, as I have a contractual obligation to be) then you realise just how many people reach for their pocket when that one goes off.  I found myself thinking I was getting calls all the time when I actually wasn't. 

I have the old telephone ring, and this is undoubtedly true. 

But I don't care. 

I currently use the old telephone ring ring,

but previous to that had an instrumental version of this

one before that was this instrumental

My message tone is the 'Oh yeah" from the start of Muddy waters Mannish boy

For my Alarm tone, I have the same as my message except it longer as it also has the bit "everything, everything's gonna be alright this morning"

Edited by mockingbird_franklin

Â