So who has a comedy ringtone?

The_Rev

Urgh, one of my pet hates.

My dislike of personalised ringtones (particularly ones featuring songs) is only matched by my dislike of personalised number plates.

No offence Nays  ;)

I once had Nathan Barley's "REALLY ANNOYING RINGTONE // REALLY ANNOYING RINGTONE // REALLY ANNOYING RINGTONE" etc.

It's totally Mexico, dollsnatch.  Well weapon, yeah?

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 1

Phones always set to vibrate.

I hate ring tones, not just because they're mostly crap, but because they demand attention from you immediately. Often I'm too busy to answer a call straight away, so they just serve as unnecessary distractions.

My dislike of personalised ringtones (particularly ones featuring songs) is only matched by my dislike of personalised number plates.

No offence Nays  ;)

I have to point out that I deliberately chose the instrumental version.  Ringtones with singing in them can die in a fire.  A clever ringtone will make me smile though, but it is a difficult balancing act. 

No offence Nays  ;)

This, on both counts. Although the vanity plates thing is well ahead in the hate stakes for me. I think it was one of my earliest rants in the "Piss you off" thread.

Used to have this but now it's some generic bleep. Trying to sort out Downtown Clay Davis "shiiiiiiit" as my message tone. My phone is on silent 95% of the time.

Back when everyone had 3310's, I would spend hours on the rudimentary in-built tone composers, painstakingly recreating progressive trance songs of the late nineties.  I bunked off a morning of AS-level Accounting to write the melody from Oliver Lieb's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxLihqb4PGA.  Priorities, and all that.

Â