So who has a comedy ringtone?

The_Rev

I have the Pirates of the Caribbean theme, used to be the opening bars of All Along the Watchtower. I used to have the bit of music they played at the start of Battlefield 3 as my text tone then forgot my phone was on loud and it went off in a meeting...

I was at lunch last week and some guy's phone blasted out the Tarzan call ! 

the whole place stopped & smiled

mine is some obnoxious techno sound that nobody else would ever use - so i know it's mine

Also does anyone else get that feeling when your phone is on silent and you get the feeling it's vibrating...but it's not. Especially when it's near your chest or thigh?

ha ha I get that I thought I was mental, maybe I am but at least you are too.

I have from 20 seconds to 45 of this on my phone

http://youtu.be/b6ErpfvotuM

I think you can only get away with this one now if you've got no legs and a medal round your neck.

Had the generic HTC crap until that phone died a few weeks ago. Then busted out my old Nokia that was sporting this ring tone.

My advice, if you like a tune and want to grow to hate it, set it as your ringtone.

I used to have Queensryche's The warning when my mother called me, but that's about it, I think. She could be really annoying at that time.

Haha you really love Queensryche eh.

Oh yes. :)

Is this a reference to the paralympics? I didn't really see it as was in hospital for most of it, so it doesnt remind me of that.

It is yes, will forever be synonymous with it in my eyes. However, I don't really understand the intentions of the reference? Bit vulgar if you ask me. Maybe he was trying to be funny?

Â