New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Are they not having the players come out to model the kits this year?

The rate Lambert's bringing them in I don't think we're going to recognise any of our players for next season! :) Edited by Woody1000
  • Like 1

I wonder why the Dafabet symbol is to the left of the Dafabet text on the away shirt as opposed to being centred above it like on the home and goalkeeper shirts?

Also, if I were Brad, I'd be demanding to wear that third Goalie shirt for every game instead of the yellow one and that pink monstrosity.

I wonder why the Dafabet symbol is to the left of the Dafabet text on the away shirt as opposed to being centred above it like on the home and goalkeeper shirts?

Also, if I were Brad, I'd be demanding to wear that third Goalie shirt for every game instead of the yellow one and that pink monstrosity.

Because of the block design, they obviously wouldnt have it going across the two different colours.

My Macron men on both my shirts are still intact. What was everyone else doing to their shirts?

I hand-wash my Macron top because I'm afraid to put it in the machine :blush: So yes, my little men are still intact too :)

Word on the grapevine (Twitter <_<) is that the club will put Acorns on the kids' kits. Anyone heard anything about this?

I've not heard anything about that but did hear that not much longer will she be mine, I'm just about to lose my mind.

You've lost me. I'm assuming those are song lyrics? 

You see, I think NAH really missed a trick with that campaign.  If they'd run an ad that simply showed Joe Pasquale being involved in a debilitating accident, I'd have been more likely to buy into the product.

• Like 2

Word on the grapevine (Twitter <_<) is that the club will put Acorns on the kids' kits. Anyone heard anything about this?

I've not heard anything about that but did hear that not much longer will she be mine, I'm just about to lose my mind.

You've lost me. I'm assuming those are song lyrics? 

No, it's just how we knew 'bout their plans to make us blue.

• Like 1

Â