New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

I'm sure I read on Paul Brown's blog that the fluorescent kit from this year would be our third kit next year.

Also, I'm sure I remember us having the blue acorns away kit from years ago, as our 'third' kit the next season. This might be something we've been doing for a while, but never really noticed.

There's a '3rd kit' tab on the new online shop with black and pink on the colour filter. When was the last time we had a 3rd kit?

The away one has black, grey and white.

There is only goalkeeper stuff under the 3rd kit section.

My hate for Crapron only increases. Tacky and rubbish material again by the looks of it.

I own kits for various clubs and teams from Diadora, Nike, Adidas and Macron; I've never noticed a true material difference between them, only fit. There's only so many ways to spin plastic. I prefer Nike's cut of kits more than any other manufacturer, but I don't see/feel a real difference between Adidas' ClimaCool/ClimaLite and Macron's products in regards to cut or material. The Diadora I have is pretty old and a GK kit, so I don't include it in the discussion.

You can dislike Macron for the over branding and the cut (which is really where you see a difference in kits), but to say "oh it's rubbish material" is just whinging for whinging's sake.

My hate for Crapron only increases. Tacky and rubbish material again by the looks of it.

I own kits for various clubs and teams from Diadora, Nike, Adidas and Macron; I've never noticed a true material difference between them, only fit. There's only so many ways to spin plastic. I prefer Nike's cut of kits more than any other manufacturer, but I don't see/feel a real difference between Adidas' ClimaCool/ClimaLite and Macron's products in regards to cut or material. The Diadora I have is pretty old and a GK kit, so I don't include it in the discussion.

You can dislike Macron for the over branding and the cut (which is really where you see a difference in kits), but to say "oh it's rubbish material" is just whinging for whinging's sake.

That's probably my main gripe with them, the cut and the way it fits to the body. The material definitely feels a lot different than the Nike kits we had though, to me at least. 

That's probably my main gripe with them, the cut and the way it fits to the body. The material definitely feels a lot different than the Nike kits we had though, to me at least. 

I'd agree the cut is very different, and that I like the Nike cut the most out of all of them when I'm grabbing a shirt out of the drawer to wear around the house.  I forgot I have a Kappa kit also, and it feels like I'm wearing plastic (cling) wrap. I think Nike is wider at the shoulders than other kits; I'm guessing you've got bigger shoulders if you like them?

Â