Oscar Pistorius shoots girlfriend dead

TrentVilla

So, what's the most likely thing that happened?

For me it's girlfriend barricaded in toilet with shoulder against the door, boyfriend with disability unable to get suitable leverage to open the door or kick it in. Frustration + firearm = dead.

she went for a piss, he read some of her texts or emails and found out she was screwing someone else then lost the plot due to rage/jealousy and steroid abuse and got his gun and shot her through the door of the toilet, he then panicked and made a couple of personal calls to friends and family and decided to blag it that he thought it was an intruder and he couldn't see anything because it was dark!

She went for a shit.

He decided to play Duck Hunt in the dark.

He grabbed the wrong gun, she farted which made a sound like a quack.

The rest is history

She went for a shit.

He decided to play Duck Hunt in the dark.

He grabbed the wrong gun, she farted which made a sound like a quack.

The rest is history

I have been thinking this since I heard about the shooting, it is the only logical explanation for it

It's only from media sources but the  last text messages from Steenkamp don't suggest a couple that had been fighting  .. so until the Police starting putting their evidence forward at the trial ( rather than more rumours from twitter feeds etc)   I'm inclined to say most likely events are exactly as Pistorius said they happened

It's only from media sources but the  last text messages from Steenkamp don't suggest a couple that had been fighting  .. so until the Police starting putting their evidence forward at the trial ( rather than more rumours from twitter feeds etc)   I'm inclined to say most likely events are exactly as Pistorius said they happened

To be honest I'm not actually sure which I find more scary;

That he was worked up in an argument with his girlfriend and, in a fit of rage and with easy access to a gun, snapped and shot her.

Or that he heard some noises and calmly grabbed his pistol and fired off 4 shots in his own bathroom before deciding to check who (or what) he had killed.

The guy needs to be put away for quite a while.

Its quite simple

He used his DLL injector to activate wallhack then fired through the door

The neighbours could hear his wife screaming how much of a cheating bastard he is and that he will get banned by Punkbuster or Vac2

"If you had a tin of shoe polish you could have blackened her up and got away with it", I said to Oscar Pistorius laughingly.

Then I realised it was in very bad taste.

Why would he have a tin of shoe polish?

• Like 3

It was sensational, dumbed down for teenagers (it was on BBC3), didn't reveal or begin to attempt to explain either what happened or anything new and managed to interview a ballistic expert who said we have no idea what happened; this ballistics expert was actually in the bail hearing, working on the case. What he is doing going near a TV camera at this stage of court proceedings is anyones guess..

th_SmileyTossingMoney-Animated.gif

Â