The Randy Lerner thread

CI

There are 92 League Clubs and I would bet 85 of those would gladly swap with us. In the League there are only 4 Championship Trophys to go around, 3 more CL spots and 6 other promotion spots, so in effect only 13 'things to achieve' each season. Of those 13 we certainly don't want anything to do with the promotion spots and are only interested in the Premier League.

We are still in the 2 cup competitions so we are better off than most - so stop the feck moaning will you, it is really becoming BORING :)

Always look on the bright side of life dedum dedum de dum!

• Like 1

It simply is not good enough for Aston Villa FC.

I weep when I see nonsense like this, it's almost all the problem.

It's up their with red scouse nonsense.

Should be careful what you wish for, he could sell to someone like Blackburns owners just as much to anyone decent.

Stamp those feet boo woo.

Edited by VillaForever1970

It's not a defence, it's a genuine risk. As it was with Ellis, and is with any owner. Blackburn etc are not figments of people's imaginations, they're real situations. It's far more likely to go badly, than go well.

Of course that shouldn't be a bar to trying, if that's what's needed (though I don't agree it is needed). But it should be something that's understood as a real possibility - I mean by many people's estimations RL is not very good at "picking" people - managers or CEO choices they claim have been poor more often than not, so on that basis....

Sell your 4 best players over 3 years, have no grip on wages, employ the wrong management and pull back investment quicker than it was given.

Yes Mr Lerner, this is your creation.

Edited by dodgyknees

Hey Randy!

Why don't you grow a pair and get rid of this disaster of a manager while there still is a chance to save us from relegation.

Unless we get a new manager who's given lots of backing we are over as an elite club.

Proud history, recordbreakingly bad

Here's a thought for all those who say that Randy could sell to someone like the Venky's. We could quite easily go down this season and end up in the same league as Blackburn. However, Blackburn will have had a season to adjust to life in the Championship and will be accustomed to the demands of that league. They also have a lot more senior/experienced players than us.

There is every chance that twelve months from now we could be below Blackburn in the football league, especially given the fact that a league Two side just beat us 3-1, had one cleared off the line and also hit the bar!

Dress us up how you like but Lerner as asset stripped the playing side of our club and left us in a very perilous position. Even if we do turn it around and get to Wembley, there's every chance that we could suffer the biggest defeat in a Wembley final.

I have to also say that these players are showing Martin O'Neill to be right in not playing them. Before people say that it's because we are playing too many at once, remember that these youngsters were here struggling at the foot of the table in the last two seasons when mixed in with senior players!

• Like 1

I weep when I see nonsense like this, it's almost all the problem.

It's up their with red scouse nonsense.

Should be careful what you wish for, he could sell to someone like Blackburns owners just as much to anyone decent.

Stamp those feet boo woo.

I bet you feel pretty silly right now. Oh well.

^^^^^^That's funny, especially as it looks like PF is cracking one off under the table!!!!

We could get a Venkys if Randy sold eh???? Some think Randy is a Venkys the way he has run our club into the ground!!!!

I reckon if Sir Alec was manager with Arsene and Jose as his backroom staff they would come here and turn shit!!! The man is a Jonah!!!!

And apparently That Subbuteo set RAndy has used to have stands and an electronic scoreboard but Faulkner sat on them and broke it!!

Dress us up how you like but Lerner as asset stripped the playing side of our club and left us in a very perilous position. Even if we do turn it around and get to Wembley, there's every chance that we could suffer the biggest defeat in a Wembley final.

assets which he bought with his own money ;)

It is down to him now where this club goes.

If he does not back PL in January then there is only one place this club is going and if allowed to then it should be RL & PF out - Not Paul Lambert!

I wonder if we will ever see scenes outside Villa Park like those of that at Anfield where the fans demonstarted towards Hicks & Gillette to get out the club.

After all it won't be the first time Randy & Faulkner to have thousands of aggrevated fans demonstrating outside Villa park now will it!

If things do not improve after January then I am afraid for me it is time for RL to get Faulkner to **** as it is no lie for the whole world to see the club has been nothing but a **** circus since that rocket polisher has walked through the door.

Failing that then I am afraid it would be time he stepped aside.

Step it up Randy. You know what needs doing on a whole to look after this club. I hope your already onto it.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

Â