The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Toeing the line, talking things up. No different to anyone else at any other club to be honest. Funniest thing is that we didn't finish that far off Europe, points wise

Funniest thing is that we didn't finish that far off Europe, points wise

Eh? 27 points is a fair few isn't it?

Pah, it's only 9 wins you know... more wins than we got in the entire season mind but still...

Will another summer of poor financial backing be acceptable to those that still defend lerner?

Does he have a choice with FFP rules around the corner or am I misunderstanding their impact?

Will another summer of poor financial backing be acceptable to those that still defend lerner?

Does he have a choice with FFP rules around the corner or am I misunderstanding their impact?

Only matter if we get into Europe or get Relegated i think as the Premier League hasn't taken them on for all clubs, where as UEFA and the Football League have (i think?) But lets be honest. We cant continue this way!

Only matter if we get into Europe or get Relegated i think as the Premier League hasn't taken them on for all clubs, where as UEFA and the Football League have (i think?) But lets be honest. We cant continue this way!

I know that they haven't voted on it for the PL yet(in place for Championship, D1, D2 I think) but it is expected to be proposed soon and accepted.

Does anyone know well about it because I think it's a bit more complicated than, only matters if we get into Europe etc.

It may benefit clubs like ours and consolidating is the best thing that can happen to us at the moment.

I think people are being a bit flippant to suggest that Randy needs to spend a truckload of cash to make up for the reckless spending of MON saddling us with the shocking remnants of his "legacy" that we are stuck with.

I think people are being a bit flippant to suggest that Randy needs to spend a truckload of cash to make up for the reckless spending of MON saddling us with the shocking remnants of his "legacy" that we are stuck with.

I don't think anyone is expecting ridiculous spending but the last 2 summers have not been good enough.

I think with the right manager spending wisely we could improve our squad sensibly this summer.

And as for MON's reckless spending. What about £12 million compensation plus what ever we paid to blues and the amount it will cost to get rid of mcleish and his team.

That amount given to the right manager would certainly help improve the squad but Lerners awful decision making is costing us big time.

I don't think anyone is expecting ridiculous spending but the last 2 summers have not been good enough.

summer before last we had a sell to buy which manager didnt want to impose and then had no manager for a month of window

last summer we spent nearly 20 million so not like pursestrings were bear not for getting window in between when spending 30 million pounds

Funniest thing is that we didn't finish that far off Europe, points wise

Eh? 27 points is a fair few isn't it?

Pah, it's only 9 wins you know... more wins than we got in the entire season mind but still...

9 wins? Or 27 draws?

Sacking McLeish was a no brainer and the easy part. Now the hard work begins as Randy needs to get this managerial decision right after the last two **** ups. I am not convinced he will but I hope he does as another **** up will see us relegated.

We have slid rapidly backwards over the last 2 years and Randy has to carry the can for that. Its time to repair the damage.

Â