The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

Being serious now, is there any way an owner of a club can be removed? Like legally. We'd have a pretty good case here as he's damaged the club beyond all recognition. 

He owns the club. He owns the seats we sit on, every blade of grass, the 'name' Aston Villa, every brick....

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

Being serious now, is there any way an owner of a club can be removed? Like legally. We'd have a pretty good case here as he's damaged the club beyond all recognition. 

It's his club. He could bulldoze the Holte tomorrow and nobody could stop him.

So no, there's no way to remove him. The only thing that can is if someone offers him enough money for it that he's happy to flog it.

I'm somewhat concerned that when that eventually happens, it's going to the first bidder to offer what he wants, and with no thought to who they are or their intentions.

4 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

**** him and his family.

His family should be left out of it. But yeah, **** him indeed. He's a walking failure and a complete joke of a man.

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

lads, the guy isn't in my good books, but let's keep it classy. Some of your comments are below Villa level.

Oh I'm not sure anything is below Villa level at the moment

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I heard someone got taken out of the ground for having a lerner out banner?

Terrible

We sit in the DE and we saw a steward walking along the touchline with a huge rolled up banner being carried by him and what looked like a fan. Overall the stewards looked very edgy to me. Lots of worried faces watching the crowd and pointing at groups of fans which was good to see.

I thought the chants about the board were well deserved and seemed to lift the team in the second half. The media barely mentioned that but the walkout got plenty of media coverage which was excellent so a job well done.

Not only is this man an incompetent buffoon, he is a coward and a liar. After years of being nowhere to be seen he turns up at Vp in 2014 following a decent 4 games. He then disappears AGAIN when the inevitable relegation battle begins and then decides to turn up for an Fa cup final. The only positive about that day was the fact that this useless word removed didn't deserve to see us lift a trophy after years of neglect. 

Â