Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

^^^ yeah but does his heat map and cross success rate compliment his dribbles completed over defensive errors made multiplied by metres covered per percentage of passes played backwards to the power of key passes per game?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Not at all impressed with his performance so far tonight. Looks totally shot of confidence, requires at least 2 touches of the ball to control it and looks out of place.

I thought he was doing ok.

Not at all impressed with his performance so far tonight. Looks totally shot of confidence, requires at least 2 touches of the ball to control it and looks out of place.

I thought he was doing ok.

I think his positioning is a bit dodgy and is always looking to get rid of the ball as soon as it arrives... probably just incredibly nervous but we can't afford any passengers from now till the end of the season.

I'd feel more comfortable with even Bannan playing instead of him right now and that's really saying something.

I actually thought he was really good tonight. Not a coincidence that our best games are with him in the side

Oh God, don't you start!! :)

He definitely improved in the second half. Thought the first half was bad...but credit where credit is due. 6-1. **** have it.

I actually thought he was really good tonight. Not a coincidence that our best games are with him in the side

Oh God, don't you start!! :)

He definitely improved in the second half. Thought the first half was bad...but credit where credit is due. 6-1. **** have it.

I thought he was excellent in the first half *best player along with Lowton) and faded a little in the second half.

I thought in the first half he played well but looked a bit nervous to be expansive, and actually stopped a few potentially dangerous attacks by playing the "safe" option . Though, second half he was brilliant. Got forward well and defended well. Good performance.

Â