Yacouba Sylla

darrenm

I can't remember losing in the league with him as a starter other than against Chelsea last season ..

While With Westwood we played this year 7 games .. Won 1 , Lost 5 , Drew 1 .. 

Although these stats aren't perfect as the team does have other players who over performs or under perform .. 

To add to what I was saying ..

We had him against lesser teams last year (Sunderland and Norwich) .. One of them was our best performance for a long long long time , And was at home too .. lol ..

We used to attack and create chances with him in the team .. I think he gives us a good balance in the middle .. As we don't a playmaker so let's just do what we know ..

Another way in which Lambert continues to baffle fans. He proved us completely wrong when he signed this fella and we were a different team. Now he's dropped him. I just don't understand

Sometimes I find it hard to understand Lambert (Though I'm a big fan for him) .. 

Sometimes you stick with players you bought .. Although Lambert stick with players with bad form , And aren't from his signings (As Weimann , While he isn't giving Tonev and Helenius much starts) ..

West Ham game is a must win game .. And our performance there would show us what's our season us going to look like .. atleast in the coming games ..

Needs bringing back into the team tbh...

----------Sylla

---Delph----Westwood

Tonev----------Gabby

----------Benteke

Reverts us back to 4-3-2-1..

We then have to "wingers" who will run at full backs with pace and give them problems, defense picks itself atm without Okore.

El Ahmadi is good at breaking up play, but in my opinion Sylla has better vision and passing once he's got the ball, so really he needs to start in the games where we have more possession.

Then it's just the Lowton/Bacuna problem at the moment.

The more he sits on the bench the better player he becomes it seems. He can't misplace a pass or let a player go past him to score while he's warming the bench.

true but when he has played he has never let us down and was an important figure in our great form at end of last season

Ah yes Sylla. Like most footballers, he get better every time he has not played. Played quite well in about 10 games last year and I am sure he will be part of the mix this year. But he is hardly Patrick Viera and Roy Keane's lovechild is he?

No but he has played well whenever he has featured and I don't think it's a coincidence that we tend to win more when he plays.

You need a physical presence in MF or at least someone to break up play protect the defence.

Arsenal -Flamini 

Liverpool - Lucus

Southampton - Wanyama 

Everton -Barry 

Playing 4 attackers then having just Delph and Westwood to protect the defence is to lightweight. We played better with him in the team last year and we won when he played this year.Amazing that he is constantly overlooked.

Â