Paul Lambert

Pilchard

I think maybe the money for this transfer month was coming from the sale of Bent. I think if Lambert played him more we would have maybe sold him and have the funds to strengthen.

Assuming he had the option to play him that is? The alternative which you seem to ignore is that he knew he had to go and had to limit his starts due to the apperance clause with Sunderland? or maybe Bent just didn't show the right attitude as alluded to by a ITK here who has been right about everything so far - in which case Bent doesn't deserve any backing at all from supporters

Sadly not everything can be expressed in a single sentence of burning vitriol

I'd even prefer it if people split their long posts up into 15 4-line posts. I'd be more inclined to read them then

;)

Assuming he had the option to play him that is? The alternative which you seem to ignore is that he knew he had to go and had to limit his starts due to the apperance clause with Sunderland? or maybe Bent just didn't show the right attitude as alluded to by a ITK here who has been right about everything so far - in which case Bent doesn't deserve any backing at all from supporters

I'm sure you could create a conspiracy for everything Lambert has done wrong to make out he could do no better.

For the first time in his career an absolute goal machine looks a pathetic player under Lambert. Like Lerner I guess he's just unlucky.

I'm sure you could create a conspiracy for everything Lambert has done wrong to make out he could do no better.

For the first time in his career an absolute goal machine looks a pathetic player under Lambert. Like Lerner I guess he's just unlucky.

So the 8 in 36 season for spurs...

Bent was struggling under AM. I think Benteke has come in and done well, we can't really play them both IMO. 

He wasn't struggling under McLeish. He was scoring goals and then got injured. 

I can't see why we couldn't play both of them?

Yes because randy giving lambert hugs is going to be enough to keep us in the division

Our chairman is a complete and utter clown

No, I have to disagree. Being a complete and utter clown takes years of training, a high level of skill and a degree of competence. Randy Lerner would manage to **** up in this profession too.

He wasn't struggling under McLeish. He was scoring goals and then got injured. 

I can't see why we couldn't play both of them?

Because Bent is a luxury player for us at the moment. Because we can't afford to play a pure poacher. Because we need someone who can work back for us like Weimann. Because when Bent has had a chance he's hardly grabbed it with both hands.

• Like 2

Firstly, its hardly the first time on his career

Secondly, he had chances to show what he got which he didn't take

Thirdly according to HairyHands (who has been spot on throughout) his attitude left a lot to be desired

Finally just because something doesn't fit in with your jaundiced view doesn't neccessarily make it a conspiracy

If a player plays well they're a good player and if they play badly it's all Lambert's fault - apparently

Edited by VillaCas

Because Bent is a luxury player for us at the moment. Because we can't afford to play a pure poacher. Because we need someone who can work back for us like Weimann. Because when Bent has had a chance he's hardly grabbed it with both hands.

Yeah, 2 goals in his last 2 starts is shite isn't it?

If Lambert used Bent how he should then he would have a big say in us staying up IMO.