Paul Lambert

Pilchard

What? Look it up.

18 goals in two seasons? 18 goals in 60 starts? Missed chances that Redknapp reckoned his wife could have put in (maybe like the chance he missed against Bradford?)

The fact that Bent is clearly available yet no-one is interested says it all

Yep you just did :clap:

What planet are you on? Now you claim that I did something that I never did. I'll just remind you of what you initially accused me of shall I (see below)

In your dreamworld you imagine we should be only interview CL winners for the job do you? You like a lot of others on here have got a warped sense of where we sit on the world of football at the moment

I have placed the critical bit in bold so that it is easier for your brain to cope with.

Once again, I never said anything about only interviewing CL winners.

I hope you can comprehend this as I have tried to make it quite simple for you.

What planet are you on? Now you claim that I did something that I never did. I'll just remind you of what you initially accused me of shall I (see below)

In your dreamworld you imagine we should be only interview CL winners for the job do you? You like a lot of others on here have got a warped sense of where we sit on the world of football at the moment

I have placed the critical bit in bold so that it is easier for your brain to cope with.

Once again, I never said anything about only interviewing CL winners.

I hope you can comprehend this as I have tried to make it quite simple for you.

I'll make it very simple for you........I......didn't......post.......that.........to.........you

Now repeat that back to me, I want to make sure you understand.

I'll make it very simple for you........I......didn't......post.......that.........to.........you

Now repeat that back to me, I want to make sure you understand.

Sorry mate, someone has been pissing me off and you got in the way. Please accept my apologies. Bloody internet!

What rubbish. He didn't achieve much at Livingston in six months 'cos they were stony broke. He took Wycombe from nowhere to the play-offs in a season with minimal resources and also to LC semi beating two Premier League teams on the way and took Colchester from relegation contenders to a respectable mid-table finish again with tiny resources in less than a year and then won back to back promotion with Norwich followed by a mid-table finish again on a shoestring. In what sense is any of that failure. Bollocks is it

You always post negative comments and seem to relish that so I doubt you will change your mind but six months trying to sort out the biggest mess I've seen at VP does not make you a bad manager

If we are relegated will you still think Lambert is the right manager for us?

This is just not right but I can't be bothered to argue with you

Suffice to say Lambert's win % over three seasons at Norwich was 49.30% better than David Moyes (for example) has achieved anywhere or well better than MON at any of his five Football League clubs

Decent manager - bad situation

Poor manager-made bad situation worse.

I have a deeply disturbing fear that Paul Lambert's skinless body has been lying in some abandoned warehouse for months, and McLeish has simply Buffalo Bill'd his way back into Villa Park.

18 goals in two seasons? 18 goals in 60 starts? Missed chances that Redknapp reckoned his wife could have put in (maybe like the chance he missed against Bradford?)

The fact that Bent is clearly available yet no-one is interested says it all

Or, clubs waiting until just before the window closes to drive down the price?

Or clubs not wanting to purchase a striker surplus to requirements to allow a possible relegation rival to strengthen?

I have a deeply disturbing fear that Paul Lambert's skinless body has been lying in some abandoned warehouse for months, and McLeish has simply Buffalo Bill'd his way back into Villa Park.

Well, now that you come to mention it, maybe tonight's chant should be...

PUT THE LOTION IN THE BASKET....

Edited by Raver50032